We don't know what Honda Rust is
By berg89
#159260 Well im moving back to California and thought id see who all is out there in Santa Rosa. :woot: And if you could tell me what ill get pulled over for/illegal mods lmao!!! id really appreciate it.
By egsedanguy
#159395 everything.lol manly loud exaust, to low, rice. so as long as your not running illegal mods, your fine. but if you get pulled and you got em, your gonna get fucked.
By project ej2
#159440 lets see.. theres a list of what you can get pulled over for..

lic. plate not in correct spot./like inside of the car..on dash
dark ass tink
car to low or stoping traffic
exhaust
headers (with no carb tag)
intake to flashy
decals on the car blinding your views
lights to bright
and loud music
ASSHOLE COP. :thumbdown: :x

thats just to name a few.
By berg89
#159505 That is pathetic, That's why i love Idaho. The cops where im from try to race you. :woot: Can they do anything to me since the Idaho laws are the opposite of California? My car will be registered in Idaho and ill still have my license. The reason why im asking is that i cant find answers to my questions on the California dmv website.
By chrono404
#159513 Since you will be from out of state, they will probally pick on you more and give more bs tickets as they figure you wont be staying long and dont want to come back for court.

Also they wont change the laws because of where you come from. Infact WHEN you do get pulled over because of whatever bs reason they come up with, and search your car. your once legal mods are now not legal, making huge headaches.

I would never drive any of my cars through california. They are (mostly) Legal here, and will no way pass the tests in Cali.

EDIT:
Bay Area Racing has all sorts of good info on car laws on their site and has a section for 707. Should hook you up with good info.
By Ajax1989
#162786 be real carfull keepin your car reg. out of state

the cops are cracking down on that crap and u will get a ticket if they find you

ya the laws are bs

just if u swap ur motor stay away from a JDM motor
use a USDM motor so u can bar it
and all ur mods need to be CARB legal

and ya most cops are dicks but most arent
a loud exhaust, too dark tint on the front windows
hids(most cops dont give a shit about)
prob too low, i think its 22in from the middle of ur headligts to the floor

but u cant really hide shit from them cause most of the cops know what there looking for

id say keep everything legal and mind ur own shit and DONT SPEED
then most cops wont even look at you :thumb:
By big_scoggs
#162815 whats up ..... i see your from rosa thats sick im livin in sac right now and my folks live in ukiah so im in rosa all the time.....cops are not to bad in rosa though i had the most riced out boosted open downpipe integra and never had trouble in rosa......the more you will have trouble is the closer u get to the bay.........