We don't know what Honda Rust is
By speedracer1094
#150001 Need to make some contacts with folks in SOCAL to help with my EG8 project.

Help a brotha out. Have been out of the honda scene for a while and all the shops I used to go to have closed down. Dang economy! :x

List of things to do
-primer and prep (small dings nothing major)
-paint
-z6 vtec on zc block (zc currently in car)
-wire tuck
etc....just need some help.

I'm located in san bernardino.
By jaydeem09
#150025 be able to help sometime im from victorville but im in the navy stationed in ridgecrest which is like an hour from victorville... i would like to meet some new people too considering im tryin to fix my hatch from a recent accident
By speedracer1094
#150051 Most definately. We need to get a meet and greet organized for peeps in the IE. :woot: :woot:
By jaydeem09
#150080 ive been needing to meet some new people and find out if anyone has some front end parts for sale for a hatch. ive got the whole thing taken apart and want to clean up the bay too. but a meet would be nice
By d-mon
#150169 people wit civics and integras in the riverside/san bernadino counties are all hiding from tweakers and car crushing cops!
:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:
By Ajax1989
#150229 ya there is no love in the IE for civic's
but there is a meet off the 15 and foothill every friday nite
at some abandoed circut city
By whiteEG
#150321 ill be down for a meet, i just moved out to the riverside area and would like to meet some new peps
By Ajax1989
#151150 e. riverside/ moval area here
By RAKUN
#158390 any kind of meet in the riverside area is an invitation to cops to check the cars

be advise that they are pulling you over for any reason, and checking the engines

even that i have my referee sticker pigs said that my muffler is illegal, jajaja

that is BS

just be careful
By DREW-EG93
#168320 im in chino hills by the new shoppes but im down for a IE meet let us know where and when
By breez
#169977 Im also in the IE Moval my city :D
By breez
#169978 Wheres everybody else I know theres more then this in the IE :lol:
By DREW-EG93
#169990 i got a hookup on a guy that does side jobs for body work out of a shop at his house and i got a hook up on hids for your car also so pm if you want we can meet up too show off our rides

:thumb:
By breez
#172207 We should set up a meet sometime in March ? :thumb:
By DREW-EG93
#172323 ya im down hit me up when u want