We don't know what Honda Rust is
By breez
#172439 fasho
By whiteEG
#172452 ill be down for a meet.. let me know where and when
By Ajax1989
#172507 there is a meet at eibach in may, but im out in san jacinto now but used to be in moval and im down for a meet :thumb:
By chrisdarocker
#182890 Whats up guys, I'm new to this forum but a long time member from the mr2 community. Just checking in, I am in moval and just picked up a coupe and am always willing to help fellow members out. lmk guys. Nice to be here and I am always down for a meet to chat it up with fellow enthusiasts. :thumb:
By whiteEG
#185774 would you guys be down for a afternoon meet like on Saturday?? I know a spot where we wont be bugged by cops or anything and we can have like a BBQ or something. the more people the better and of course standard meet rules apply haha
By Ajax1989
#185924 dont u mean UP to norcal.. :lol:

naw u need to come DOWN to socal
where the smog is sooo thick u can cut it wit a knife
8)
By whiteEG
#187248 so trying to get a nice sized meet going this saturday 4/17/10 from 12 till around 4pm address is 11883 magnolia ave. ste.#55 riverside, ca 92503 hoping you guys can come out and show some support.. looking forward to meeting you guys.
By Ajax1989
#187251 id soo be there, but im prob painting my car this comin up weekend
i need it ready for Eibach :thumb:

but ya come on peeps lets show the IE some love :thumb:
By umana12
#187368 my car is in no condition to be in meets from wut ive seen in this forum but im down to meet some people..im in the juice county area by disneyland..not too much goin on around here that i know of.lemme know wuts goin down
By DREW-EG93
#199308 ahh sorry i missed it i got off the site for awhile you guys need to post your cell numbers to more on top of the meet. does anyone want to have a meet soon near the 60 and 71 fwy? let me know
By Brahim-0
94_jdm_ferio wrote:ya there is no love in the IE for civic's
but there is a meet off the 15 and foothill every friday nite
at some abandoed circut city

is it the one next to Walmart and what time and if i see you there ima say whats up :D
By Ajax1989
#199376 its not there anymore, i know there is one at a vons in fontana off baseline and seira or somewhere around the 210 in fontana..lol

but there is a big meet at K&N comin up in july
its in riverside