We don't know what Honda Rust is
By MG6
#143528 Hi all, is there a alignment shop you swear by or at least would recommend to anyone due to their professional work and time they will take to explain to you if things needs attention?

Just wondering if there is a shop like that still out there that cares for perfection instead of taking your money and don't care.
By VegasCivic
#143554 I have a local goodyear shop that does a great job. I payed 180 or something like that for lifetime alignments.
By egsedanguy
#143635 honestly most shops due good work. if you are woried about an alinment not being done right then don't go to a hole in the wall kinda place. good year, les shwab, americas tire co. are some shops that are very eficiant with there work but are going to cost more than the hole in the wall.
By teal_dx
#143645 I always calla place before I go there so I don't waste my time.
I ask them:
1. Can you do an alignment on lowered vehicles? Specify if you have a camber kit, many places won't touch them.
2. Can you fit lowered vehicles on your alignment rack. Some places couldn't even drive a lowered car on the rack.
By MG6
#143751 Great tips. I will ask ahead.
By chajaso
teal_dx wrote:I always calla place before I go there so I don't waste my time.
I ask them:
1. Can you do an alignment on lowered vehicles? Specify if you have a camber kit, many places won't touch them.
2. Can you fit lowered vehicles on your alignment rack. Some places couldn't even drive a lowered car on the rack.

Ah, I have always wondered this ^ / So have you had any luck in finding a good place that would work on both? I assume you have camber kit? I personally don't, would they still work on it? XD thanks