Home of Tropang EG
By tyke
#23400 hi guys! my first post! taga davao po ako at ask lang po ako sa mga taga manila peeps if magkano ang mga spoon style side mirrors dyan?wala kasing nagbebenta dito. na sidesweep kasi ng motor ang stock side mirrors ko. :(
help po mga sir! thanks!
By chnzgoofball
#23413 ummm... can u redo another post in all english please...
By merbo
tyke wrote:hi guys! my first post! taga davao po ako at ask lang po ako sa mga taga manila peeps if magkano ang mga spoon style side mirrors dyan?wala kasing nagbebenta dito. na sidesweep kasi ng motor ang stock side mirrors ko. :(
help po mga sir! thanks!

around 4k-5k last time i checked
By 5ive_on_the_floor
tyke wrote:hi guys! my first post! taga davao po ako at ask lang po ako sa mga taga manila peeps if magkano ang mga spoon style side mirrors dyan?wala kasing nagbebenta dito. na sidesweep kasi ng motor ang stock side mirrors ko. :(
help po mga sir! thanks!

3 to 5 k last time i checked the HCP board :)
By tyke
#23596 thanks guys! sorry about not posting in english.
By tyke
#23600 thanks boss!
By chnzgoofball
#23613 still dun get what he asked... sorry... :?
By tyke
#23694 sorry chnzgoofball... i was asking about the price of spoon copy mirrors in manila because no one is selling back here in my place. i need one because i was getting tired of my old mirrors and the fact that the left mirror fell off because of one lousy motorcycle rider who carelessly sideswiped it. :thumbdown:
By chnzgoofball
#23713 ooo ok thanks! haha :thumb:
By projecthonda
#23763 tagalog nalang hahahahaha

nakakita ka na ng mirror pre?
By PetrolHeaD
tyke wrote:sorry chnzgoofball... i was asking about the price of spoon copy mirrors in manila because no one is selling back here in my place. i need one because i was getting tired of my old mirrors and the fact that the left mirror fell off because of one lousy motorcycle rider who carelessly sideswiped it. :thumbdown:

fucking motorcycle riders need to be shot.
By ohDirka
PetrolHeaD wrote:
tyke wrote:sorry chnzgoofball... i was asking about the price of spoon copy mirrors in manila because no one is selling back here in my place. i need one because i was getting tired of my old mirrors and the fact that the left mirror fell off because of one lousy motorcycle rider who carelessly sideswiped it. :thumbdown:

fucking motorcycle riders need to be shot.

i ride... what of it?
By tyke
#23790 @ projecthonda

haven't found one yet pre.

@ PetrolHeaD

nahh... just smash the mirror in his face, that would be enough... :twisted: