I'm sure the locals will come up with a catchy description for their forum...
By EG-fred1021
#118175 hi loking for girl tuners to show case on my new south west uk site>

any girl thats in to jap cars and civics get in touch and we can show your car and you can tell people what got you in to the scene and inspire more girls to come out and take on the guys for the street!

thanks all!

fred and the guys over at swjdm.webs.com

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

EG's are the greatest!
By CivicTypeR
#118191 I could do this...
Bystuv093
#124026 Rogues and Druids are dangerous PvP opponents because of their stealth capabilities when wow power leveling. If you hear the distinctive "whoosh" sound that occurs when a character enters stealth mode or is detected in stealth mode, then you should immediately be on your guard for a surprise attack because of World of Warcraft Gold.
By Chance
stuv093 wrote:Rogues and Druids are dangerous PvP opponents because of their stealth capabilities when wow power leveling. If you hear the distinctive "whoosh" sound that occurs when a character enters stealth mode or is detected in stealth mode, then you should immediately be on your guard for a surprise attack because of World of Warcraft Gold.

WTF..WWC SPAM... keeeeeel him.
By Dippin_EG
stuv093 wrote:Rogues and Druids are dangerous PvP opponents because of their stealth capabilities when wow power leveling. If you hear the distinctive "whoosh" sound that occurs when a character enters stealth mode or is detected in stealth mode, then you should immediately be on your guard for a surprise attack because of World of Warcraft Gold.

You're gay :thumbdown: