I'm sure the locals will come up with a catchy description for their forum...
By sbm251
#200032 when you starting it uk eg club
By TypeRyeah
#222692 yeah sort it ouuuut :D
By Ecc0
#224631 I'm gonna side with Teal on this,

Yes its a great idea to have a UK eg owners club but don't see why we can't use this site.

One its chuffin great to the ppl on her know ALOT about EG's which is always good and also gives you a chance to see what they're doing over the pond and give you some ideas.

I don't see any reason why we can't the Civic-EG flag over here.

Now who wants stickers???
By EG {FIVE-500}
Ecc0 wrote:I'm gonna side with Teal on this,

Yes its a great idea to have a UK eg owners club but don't see why we can't use this site.

One its chuffin great to the ppl on her know ALOT about EG's which is always good and also gives you a chance to see what they're doing over the pond and give you some ideas.

I don't see any reason why we can't the Civic-EG flag over here.

Now who wants stickers???

im with Ecc0 on this one there's a uk section so i say make full use of it if the us boys/girls are willing to accept us then lets be gratefull this is the only us forum that i have found that accepts us englishmen lol :thumb:
By chrisscott
#225644 we started a general chat-uk anyone can join in. plus most of us in the dorset area already fly the Civic-EG.com stickers :thumb:, so really there already is a civic-eg club uk, just people seem to come an go.
By darren717
#239709 ive still got stickers chaps
By DREAMSPORTS
#259612 I think its still a good idea to be honest.. I passed over this site a few times because it was .com.