I'm sure the locals will come up with a catchy description for their forum...
By Ecc0
#63596 Right the summer is here in full force and I think the UK EG's need to get it together and take full advantage of it with one Monster meet.

I know the Bluewater meet and the Reading have been going for sometime now been to both and they both have really good turn outs.

I'm thinking more along the lines of a one off (for now) UK mega meet getting as many ppl as we can from all over in one lacation for a meet any ideas of a central; location to house the would be appreciated and will look to do this before the Summer is out so times a wasting.

Also if you have other Eg and Honda mates that aren't on here let them know I think all Hondas should represent.
By Tee
#64228 Sounds like a plan, I havent taken my eg to bluewater yet (tbh theres not much to look at, its a bit of a work in progress) I am right on the southcoast where where u thinking?
By Ecc0
#64267 This is the thing I have friends on the South coast and as far up the country as Falkirk in scotland and would love to have a hugh Honda only meet so will need somewhere BIG to park.

My first thoughts was somewhere in the midlands like Birmingham but then thought maybe thats not far enought North for the boys from Scotland so am still open to surgestions of a good place.

Or as its so late in the summer already start a little smaller and have Big Bluewater meet and get lots of people from the south there and see how that goes.
By Tee
#64284 I havent been to bluewater in ages (it got WAY to chavvy for me, i hate that crap) I have a few mates with Hondas (DC5, EPR that kind of thing) I would hide mine at the back :D

Whens the next one?
By Ecc0
#65518 Still trying to find out from my mates on CTROC.com will let all that are interested know when I find out.
By kel
#65523 I would be interested depends on the choosen location tho lol