I'm sure the locals will come up with a catchy description for their forum...
By chrisscott
#196558 JAE is 10th-12th sept @kettering
Japfest 2 is 15th Aug @rockingham

im prob going to JAE but with DJCC. if u see my car come say hi 8)
By darren717
#197953 im up 4 anyfine just wana meet up with a good bunch of poeple let me no what going on and ill but up 4 it 8)
By chrisscott
#200037 i now there civic meets at south mimms, think thats nr london area
By Ecc0
#200118 Yeah that's the civic life meet have been a few time and it's really big but would like to get an official UK civic eg meet started.

If we want to meet in or near London we could do a meet at the Ace cafe which welcomes club meets has lots of parking and close to loads of good photo sites including wembely.

Also have spoken to teal and getting job lot of stickers sent over so if any uk members want stickers let me know and I have them at our first meet
By andyc
#200197 Awesome! yeah we have to do this guys. Do you think there are many people that would show up? There only seems to be a few brits on here that often...
By darren717
#200556 im in guys all the way let me no wen and where and il b there. i was guna get sum stickers 2 lol ace cafe sounds good theres a few of us on here nw
By Ecc0
#200561 I'm planning on sending a pm to all uk members to invite them all and will take it from there hopefully we should have a good response if not I'll get a few of my cl mates to come along too to make up the numbers
By andyc
#201187 Ecc0, youre down as England. you far from the new forest? few of us meeting up end of July, it'd be good to get the ball rolling with the ace cafe meet then?
By r69bp
#211446 Hi Guys I'll be interested in a meet I am in South London!Could do with meeting peeps and getting some info on who to buy from and what garage to use for paint jobs and repairs