I'm sure the locals will come up with a catchy description for their forum...
By CivicTypeR
#60357 There's loads around, but they're all on CL or CSC.
By CivicTypeR
#60402 CSC is back up, it's now www.civicsportsclub.org, it's a temp site until they get things sorted, or so they say cause the sites been up for ages. CL is www.civiclife.net but Civic Life is full of wankers, that would rather buy a bodykit or a sterio than a turbo. Also they try to give advice, and havn't a clue what they're talking about.
By Ecc0
#64081 I'm still using DelSolUK.com to chat to peeps as CSC is down and not many other good UK sites.

I've posted up about trying to have a big UK meet but doesn't seem like many ppl are interested.

One of the best things I do each year is go to JAE lots of Honda owners there good fun for a weekend and I know most people make the effort for it.
By JDMJON
SlipCivic wrote:CSC is back up, it's now www.civicsportsclub.org, it's a temp site until they get things sorted, or so they say cause the sites been up for ages. CL is www.civiclife.net but Civic Life is full of wankers, that would rather buy a bodykit or a sterio than a turbo. Also they try to give advice, and havn't a clue what they're talking about.

Dam dude...your comment on CL was quite harsh!!! :thumbdown:
By EG-fred1021
#118434 uk here from down south west im tryin to get auk eg club together and do a run somewhere
By krunch
#137408 where abouts is every one..... im in south west Bristol ! the only time i may get to see a fellow EG is down in Cheltenham on a sunday eve.

safe and sound!
Last edited by krunch on Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
By kel
#154308 www.mcr-vtec.co.uk is a good honda forum which is based in manchester, great bunch of peeps and has regular meets.
By stubrun
#176804 its true about CL thhough, its only when you sell or want stuff they actually talk to you, i am a member of hondannortheast.org, the smaller local groups are the best ones to be part of imo
By Carl-Brit
#177007 your all missing out on hondacivicforum.co.uk im a mod there personally think its the best uk forum around the only other i havent tried is civiclife but as said above i'v heard a lot of crap from that forum we all talk on HCF and have a good luagh posting up random stuff all the time its a propper communtiy theres a handfull of dedicated members and the usual amount who join for a answer to a question then never come on again but you have to expect that with forums tbh, try it out you might like it you might not some feedback why you didn't like it would be good to try and improve it :)

i just signed up here to see how the US and other countries mod there civics this 1 seems a good site too 8)
By chrisscott
#187844 im in the south, in dorset, it kinda true about CL, they have there own little clicks an dont talk to u unless your in it, but i wouldnt say its full of bodykits, in fact they hate anything whats not JDM at moment, they didnt like mine coz its nato green an got orange wheels, but a couple of month down the line it was cool to have different coloured wheels an now there spraying them blue/ green/ orange.

but anyway, im mainly on DJCC, it a japanese car club, but got a few EG's, i also go on HOT( hondas on track), but not really any EG based clubs round my end
By Ecc0
#188645 Know what you mean about CL, I'm on there but don't post much so spend most my time chattin to peeps on here.

Defo think we should try and get more UK Civic-EG members and sort out some regular UK meets
By darren717
#189588 is any going 2 host a meet? if so where and when?
By chrisscott
darren717 wrote:is any going 2 host a meet? if so where and when?

cant see it happening, coz we got members in wales, scotland, midlands, an im in the south, would be difficult to organise, an be a long drive to meet up with a few folks for an hour or so, now on the otherhand if peeps were to organise a stand at a big show or something, then it might happen.