I'm sure the locals will come up with a catchy description for their forum...
By Fred Ek3
#310848 well like i said ive only just got on the road and its my first car so im skint. i only managed to get it because the guy who owned it had reversed in to a lorry ( the rear bumper was held on with gaffer tape) and then dove over a curb at the front destroying the kit.

so my build will be a super low street RAT style affair

here's a few pics of how it was when i got it

2012-06-13_14.00.04 by Fred 1021, on Flickr

_DSC4398-Edit-2 by Fred 1021, on Flickr

that was 2 weeks ago

so far i have taken the rocker cover off and painted it black and then polished the honda lettering through see pic below

senzai act 1 by Fred 1021, on Flickr

then i changed the front wheels as they were dented so much one leaked air for 2 bbs 6 spokes i got cheep and painted matt black.

over the weekend me and a mate stripped the body kit off and repaired all holes and slits , then made new mounting brackets and painted the kit matt black as well as the 2 other rear alloys matt black to match the fronts and the kit. (pics too come)

and so far my plan over the next few months is as follows:

DIY tilted spoiler and sticker bomb it
sticker bomb bonnett in black and white
new back box
custom painted mesh for front bumper
fit spot/fog lights in front bumper
bucket seats
custom boot install with sticker bombed false floor and home made swirl dipped sub boxes
tein tech S -25mm front -15mm rear spring kit
limo tint rear 3 windows
remove rear wiper
DIY custom headliner
snap off boss kit and race wheel
resivour covers (spoon/mugen etc)
front upper strut brace
4-2-1 manifold

plus any engine mods i can learn of that don't cost an arm and a leg.
Cool [b]
By Fred Ek3
#311596 Ok there's a chance I can get a pair of mint reclining road sports seats that were in the special edition ford rs2000 , could they be modified to sit on ek rails ? Mate crashed his car and said if I want them there mine for FREE