I'm sure the locals will come up with a catchy description for their forum...
By trackEG4
#300299 As per the title , Im interested in what mods people have done - how much they cost you and the difference made to your cars handling , performance or looks.
Ill start her off....

2 rear quarter panels from carz2.co.uk - cost £58.01 (delivered) - should make all the difference coz I can paint my EG knowing it wont start bubbling a few months down the line. (bit of a lame mod - yes - but its all Ive done ) :lol:
By Ecc0
#301413 Odessey dry race cel battery and password JDM ally cage for it from www.xsrezone.com can't remember the price but I know it was a great price it looks stunning and saves massive amounts of weight also meant I could relocate my battery behind the passenger seat.

One just for me that I got as a great deal is my 5zigen steering wheel found on eBay.com in the US was on a crashed JDM skyline and was being stripped bought it delivered for £48 found out after the wheel brand new is worth £300
By Danny_P
#327729 Best in my opinion on different areas...

Handling,

Proper tyres! you want a good compound and take into consideration the rain if you live in the UK! Wider isent always better... £40/Corner no names or £60/Corner Bridgestone Potenza?
Roll Bars! you can get front and rear from a DC2 (Granted LCA's and a rear adapter is needed) but out of all suspension components you see the most benefit!

Performance,

Engine conversion Or Turbos all day long... but personally i like Naturally aspirated high revving and instant throttle response! so id go for a VTEC conversion with...
Individual throttle bodies and a fully re-mappable ECU! (Set your launch control, vtec engagement and tune your throttle bodies correctly! an exhaust and cams later and your nearly done... (if your handy at custom parts. making ITB's could be possible? hen a crome or Hondata attachment for £300 your looking at a 50hp boost easy!)
By SCKAPE
#339018 weight reduction - first 80-100kg cost nothing and really improve acceleration, braking and handling..