I'm sure the locals will come up with a catchy description for their forum...
By STA93
#297142 Evening guys,

I've sold my mini now and now on the look out for an eg4 hatch (1.5 Lsi, Vei or wishfully a Vti). Looking for one that is in pretty good nic body wise, nice and straight with little or no rust. Must be a manual, ideally low/lowish mileage. I live in Suffolk, I don't mind travelling up 3-4 hours for one, if one exceptional i may be prepared to travel that extra mile. I got a max budget of £1200.

Any help would be appreciated :)
By ditoegsaloon
#297160 hi mate, have you tries ebay? gumtree? or local forums ? i think with that kind of cash you have many options and get a vti easily

good luck with the finding :thumb:
By STA93
ditoegsaloon wrote:hi mate, have you tries ebay? gumtree? or local forums ? i think with that kind of cash you have many options and get a vti easily

good luck with the finding :thumb:

Yeah I've been looking on all of those places and more. Was originally/still am looking for an EF, but i equally like EG's aswell. So i've just started to look for an eg. Just thought i would post on here as I know there are guys that are always looking and selling. As i am now without a car i need a gooden pretty sharpish, but at the same time i'm not just gonna buy any old one.

Thanks for your help
By Ecc0
#298460 Try piston heads as you seem to get better quality cars on there.

Also if you not on civiclife yet sign up and try there too.

Your other option is autotrader as you should be able to find an old granny wagon off there so would be totally bogo and fit for some real love.