I'm sure the locals will come up with a catchy description for their forum...
By trackEG4
#293527 Alright guys, thought Id pop a thread up and say hello [smilie=wave.gif]
Ive got a few cars - EG4 Civic that Ill be using for a bit of fun on track (dunno how good my D15B2 is for racing) , my pride and joy st205 celica and a vectra b diseasel for work.
Not really found much in the way of uk civic forums so thought Id join here - always loved the EG & EK civics - my mates got a bit of a frankenstien EJ with a B18c4 bottom end B16 head aftermarket cams - he took me for a blast in it ...... :shock: ... well thats what prompted me buying my LSi. :)
By stubrun
#293529 Welcome to the site mate !
By trackEG4
#293534 cheers guys.... will do chris. :)
By FG2_Andrew
#293549 welcome brother! post pictures NOW! :thumb: :lol:
By -paul
#293565 Welcome! :thumb:
By EJ1_MK
#293594 :welcome:
By trackEG4
#293741 Thanks for all the warm welcomes..... :D
Im afraid that my camera is kapoot at the moment so pics of the LSI will have to wait... probably a good thing , the rear arches are rotten and need cut out and replaced.
Gladly show you my GT4 tho..... Toyota haters avert your eyes NOW!!!

She's a Jap import 255-260 bhp standard - got a few mods (hks ssqv dump valve , blitz ind kit , 16" oz chronos and full TRD bodykit. 8)
By andyc
#295508 Welcome buddy!
By trackEG4
#296520 areet lads.... sorry Ive not updated this in a while , I opened up a whole can of worms last week ( tin worms ) decided to take off my side skirts and check out the door sills ......well - theres not much left of them!!! or the inner wheel arch on both sides :(

Ive taken an angle grinder/drill and removed ALL of the N/S quarter (including the bit that was spot welded behind the bumper) .

New camera arrived while I was out today so Ill update with plenty of pics tomorrow. I usually enjoy doing work like this , but feck me Honda were liberal when they applied the seam sealer :roll: