I'm sure the locals will come up with a catchy description for their forum...
By kel
#291096 You may take this months yet ecco, it's very close!
By familyEGuy23
#291102 ecco love your teal coupe thats my secret love (don't tell my sedan) :lol:
but i always thought you guys in the UK got all the cool stuff and easier access to all the EDM and JDM parts? :?
By andyc
#291180 has everyone put a vote in for Ecc0 yet??
By andyc
#291183 quick thread hijack while weve got UK members in here... who's goin to Japfest?
By -paul
#291238 Me! Bought the tickets yesterday :)
By andyc
#291240 ah... Im trying to organise club access for this site with a stand, you goin with a club?
By -paul
#291244 Just voted for you Ecc0!

I'm going to enter ROTM next month if I can.
By -paul
andyc wrote:ah... Im trying to organise club access for this site with a stand, you goin with a club?

Cool cool. Yeah already put my name down to be on the HOT (Honda's On Track) stand.

They are also have one 15min track session for just HOT, so should be safe and fun out there on track, as I've heard that there are idiots that do not obey by the rules and it can get dangerous.

I believe there is one more space for the track session. I'm not going on track though.
By andyc
#291248 ah ok, its my first time so hopefully there arent too many dickheads
By -paul
#291249 Mine too :P. It's just what I've heard from friends who have been. Aside the dicks on track, it's a brilliant day! :D

Hope to see a Civic-EG stand! :D
By andyc
#291251 if there is itll be one of the smallest haha we need to grow the uk side of this site, it seems like its pickin up lately tho :D
By -paul
#291252 Hehe I do agree! Been a member here for a while and love it in every way. I just need to post more I think :P
By Travis
#291255 I'm on japfest, will probably be going with EccO or at least with someone in the local group he's getting together, Not sure my car will be running tho, Fingers crossed!
By Ecc0
Travis wrote:I'm on japfest, will probably be going with EccO or at least with someone in the local group he's getting together, Not sure my car will be running tho, Fingers crossed!

It's for this site that I've been trying to sort out so will be going with these folks
By Travis
#291317 that's what i meant, sorry lol

Il get there somehow, even if my car isnt finished :thumbdown: