I'm sure the locals will come up with a catchy description for their forum...
By Travis
#291003 You really want to win dont ya mate :P
By Ecc0
Travis wrote:You really want to win dont ya mate :P

Yeah just feel like I've put in allot of work and would be cool to have the bragging rights to go with it.
By kel
#291014 Yeah i won :D I was really chuffed too as Hondas in the US scene are generally ahead of us in the UK.
By kel
#291017 Dont feel crap if you dont win mate you can always re-enter.

I love your coupe its mega clean!
By Travis
#291024 I don't think they are ahead of us, they have better access to parts than we do and its a bigger scene so you'l see alot more cars done to a high standard than over here that's all.

There's alot of cars in the UK stuck in the 90's still lol
By -paul
#291027 My friend Jon won twice. I'll get a pic up of his car.
By Ecc0
kel wrote:Yeah i won :D I was really chuffed too as Hondas in the US scene are generally ahead of us in the UK.

And you truly deserved to win I know you got my vote.

Thanks for the props too and your right if I don't win this time I've got some other bits happening to my car so will have even more spec to put up.
By -paul
#291033 Image

Here it is, it's changed a bit since then, but this is how it was when he won. I think ...
By Travis
#291055 That^ is Stunning!

Paint looks flawless, is it original?
By -paul
#291059 I believe it is :).

I'm hoping to submit mine for March. We need to get some more UK EG's in the Hall Of Fame :).
By UK_Dave
#291067 They do have better conditions, better parts at better prices but its the will to build a car and the inspiration put in it that makes it great. i baught what i coud and imported the rest and fuckin hell if it werent in my mates shed id work on it on the road outside my house so no excuse for it! i know that my civic still needs painting but i will put it against ANY other civic uk us japan whatever
By Ecc0
iChrist wrote:I believe it is :).

I'm hoping to submit mine for March. We need to get some more UK EG's in the Hall Of Fame :).

Your right think we do need more UK hall of famers.

You and I have been on the site now for sometime and we've only seen 2 UK members up there.

How about next month we all put our cars up and have a UK month do one of us has to win lol.
By -paul
#291081 Haha yeah sounds good! I'm up for that! :)