I'm sure the locals will come up with a catchy description for their forum...
By andyc
#288611 Were looking at getting a Civic-EG stand at Japfest 2012. For those that dont know, its Europes largest Jap Car Show! This will be in May but if any UK members want club access, come in with us :D

Itll be £15, which is access to the event earlier than the public plus extra deals available to clubs... if so, pipe up in the UK general chat thread, details at page 101 onwards :thumb:
By jordancivic
#288625 im realy interested in getting my car into the show providing i get what a want done in the time before the show, is there anything i need to do to be a part of it?
By andyc
#288627 I dont have a deadline yet, literally just gauging interest as we need 10 cars to get a club stand... best bet, go into the general chat thread and mention in there as itll be easier to keep track of the numbers. Once we have at least 10 confirmed we'll get to paying then waiting for may :thumb:
By andyc
#290778 How many people can we each confirm we will be bringing, in terms of numbers of cars? I was hoping for more interest from other members... Ill get in touch with boods. I have 1 mate who's interested but I cant guarantee him till he pays and my little bro has jus lost his license... I can only REALLY guarantee me and we need at least 10 :(
By Ecc0
#290785 Right I'll start a list of people

1.Ecc0 - civic coupe
2.Steve - DC2 teg
3.Naj - DC2 teg
4.Salim - EF civic
5.Ken - EK civic
6.Billy Focus - either EP3 or EK hatch
7.Lewis C - Delsol vti
8.Nick Nick - EP3 civic
9.Coxxy - EP3 civic
10.Dan - MB Aerodeck

Still need to double check on a few but this is who has told me they'll be up for coming.
By andyc
#290788 then were good to go I guess but we'd need to get payment from everyone upfront, I cant afford to pay for tickets on peoples behalfs... Im poor lol
By Ecc0
#291560 If you've got a PayPal account we can all send payment to you then you can pay it all together.

Do we need to pay full amount upfront or deposit then rest on the day??? Just asking as am worried we won't get the stand if we don't book it soon
By andyc
#291561 All up front I believe, ill call back in to them today and see what our options are... I need to try to get something to fly the colours, maybe a flag?
By Ecc0
#291566 I know you can get party banners custom made pretty cheap so should be able to get some of those made up.

Let me know on the payments as soon as and I'll start tapping my mates up for he funds.

Eveyone else can you please copy and past your name on the list so Andy has a clear idea on how many will be attending with us.
By -paul
#291768 I am attending Japfest but I've already paid for two tickets and will be on the HOT (Honda's On Track) stand.
By andyc
#292197 Guys, Ive just been speaking to the guys that run Japfest about booking our stand, it turns out its run and organised by Future Publishing Limited. These guys also publish fast car magazine. They have an issue being released on 7th March which is a civic special, theyve said they can get some details of us and the site in that issue as part of a deal when I book the stand. awesome!

We need to start taking money for it asap, if anyone is wary about sending me the £15 I will speak to future publishing to see if you can pay direct and come in with our club entry?
By andyc
#292228 andyconnelly@rocketmail.com

only thing is it will charge one of us fees :\ shall I check if people can pay direct to future for the civic-eg stand?