I'm sure the locals will come up with a catchy description for their forum...
By mannix001
#257420 I was just wondering if anyone has ever had any work done by these guys and how good they are i also wondered if anyone knows if they will also be able to supply an engine for me or if i have to get the engine myself thanks for any help
By choness2004
#259207 Not sure on them getting the engine, you getting the engine, etc but I can highly recommend them! A friend of mine took this EK to do his K20A swap and they where great. They scoured parts for him when the ones he had where no good, and replaced other parts that they didnt need to, for the benefit of the car. They have also fitted all his suspension, and most of his other mods. They have a great reputation for a reason. Hope this helps :thumb:
By Ecc0
#268496 They are good from what I hear and building a similar rep to that of Hond-R.

This said I did my mates clutch for half the price of what they had quoted him.

What work are you looking to get done as I fit engines, suspension, and pretty much everything in-between, I also have a large stock parts including engines, suspension, break upgrades front and rear disc.

Plus I can source stock from a number of different places UK and worldwide
By -paul
#286853 Just to add to this, I've had an engine conversion amongst other things done at Endless, can't fault them. They were quite a bit cheaper than Hond-R too.

Endless Horizon have now merged businesses with DNR. Location has changed also. DNR will lose their name and Endless Horizon.
By AdotDstar
Ecc0 wrote:They are good from what I hear and building a similar rep to that of Hond-R.

What work are you looking to get done as I fit engines, suspension, and pretty much everything in-between, I also have a large stock parts including engines, suspension, break upgrades front and rear disc.

Where are you based Ecc0? You sound like a pretty handy lad to know ;)
By Ecc0
AdotDstar wrote:
Ecc0 wrote:They are good from what I hear and building a similar rep to that of Hond-R.

I'm in Essex but kinda span the Honda scene as far north as Bedford as far south as the coast and as west as reading.

Where are you???
By Travis
AdotDstar wrote:

He is... lol got me into wire tucks and smoothed engine bays and has helped since i started doing mine. EccO needs to open a garage ;)
By andyc
#291179 Ill second that!