I'm sure the locals will come up with a catchy description for their forum...
By Ecc0
#244645 Not sure if any of you have seen this DIY

http://www.civic-eg.com/viewtopic.php?t=8466

But I am planning on doing this and went to my local Maplins to be told they don't do any of the replacement lamps I need so after reading the DIY thread have got a website which will ship to the UK and has all Lamps needed to do this.

Here's a link to the site:

http://www.superbrightleds.com/cgi-bin/ ... ument.html

Only problem the total cost is $19.85 without shipping and they ask a minimum of $25 before shipping to be sent outside the US.

So if anyone else is looking to do this I can place the order including your lamps in the colour of your choosing and then post them out to you once they arrive in the UK giving us all a chance to do this sweet looking mod.

Colour choices are

Ice White
Red
Green
Blue
Amber
Purple

Post you name and colour choices on here and once we're up to 5 people I'll place the order :thumb:

Ecc0 - Ice white
By Ecc0
#244837 Sweet just a fe more and I'll place the order I'll figure out postage costs for you and pm payment details

Ecc0 - Ice White
Chrisscott - Purple
By Ecc0
#245896 One last chance for any more takers as will place the order for these on Friday/Saturday as I really want these as soon as.
By ImThaBean
#250695 Don't go with SuperBright LED's, you will be disappointed. I was. The LED's were overly bright and had hot spots and there isn't mush adjustment with the dimmer. Go toAuto Illumination and get the tinted #74 halogen bulbs they swap right in to the bulb socket. The color is spread evenly plus its way cheaper. They do intl. shipping too with no minimum from what I read.
By Ecc0
#251336 I think you can get UV lights for the interior.

This at the moment is on the back shelf as am still trying to get my car back on the road then will work on the bling factor.

Now that we have been given a better site to order from feel free to leave me out of this and get them yourself if you want.
By andyc
#257323 just seen this new site, checked it out and for a few of these its $9 delivered to the UK :D

Imthabean - any pics of yours fitted?