I'm sure the locals will come up with a catchy description for their forum...
By chrisscott
#242731 for that price you not going to get everything you need unless your lucky enough to find a spare/repairs or written off donor car, check local scrap yards
By chrono404
chrisscott wrote:for that price you not going to get everything you need unless your lucky enough to find a spare/repairs or written off donor car, check local scrap yards

x2

Even if you can accumalate everything you need for the swap for only 600 Pounds, It will not be in good working order. I.E. an Engine thats ready to blow, or a Transmission with bad gears/synchros.
By Boods
#243181 I'd have a look on civiclife mate,

http://www.civiclife.net/board/topic/95 ... 21-gearox/

tem for sale:b16a2 engine and y21 gearbox

Price:£420

Condition:good used

Description:b16a2 engine and y21 gearbox out of my eg6 civic with around 107k no smoke no knocks no bangs doesnt burn oil gearbox is fine only crunches is in 3rd in high revs. comes with inlet manifold and throttle body fuel rail injectors. no dizzy no leads with clutch and fly wheel
By Ecc0
#243286 That's a pretty good price for what you get, I do have a spare B16a2 going it was full rebuilt and had a turbo on it when I got it now has sat still for a while so would be happy to sell.

You'll still need ECU loom, exhaust manifold and drive shafts