I'm sure the locals will come up with a catchy description for their forum...
By projectcivik
#233649 Ite, I really need to get a duckbill spoiler but can not find any in the UK cheap, the cheapest i can find is from America £45+40 postage anyone no where i can find one in UK for like under £100??
By andyc
#233658 I been lookin for the same thing since I just bought a hatch, I cant find them anywhere... I just been watching civiclife classifieds like a hawk... My mate got one new and had to order in from the states. it sucks a bit, I well want one. There are some on civiclife now but theyre carbon fibre so not cheap
By andyc
#233757 Ebays no good for us really, delivery takes ages, costs loads and we need to pay import taxes.... :(
By projectcivik
#233836 Import tax?? Iv been looking at one from america that the cheapest i can find. Plus i dont really want a carbon one.
By andyc
#233838 me neither... yeah, unless its stated its a gift you have to pay a percentage of the value to customs... ghey. I had to do it with my angel eyes a few yrs back
By projectcivik
#234050 Yea rite, i will ask the guy selling from america if he can put its a present on it or something
By andyc
#234055 I think when they send it through a courier they just have to tick a box... ask them tho :thumb:
By andyc
#245135 I know, couldnt get my head round that either lol... are you stussy_legend from civiclife?