I'm sure the locals will come up with a catchy description for their forum...
By Ecc0
#233284 Calling all you Civic Heads out there.

Just wanted to let you know that the next Civic Life meet at South Mimms Services has now been confirmed for Sunday 10th April.

For full details please visit the CL website.

When I last checked though there was 115 confirmed members so this will be big (as always).

For those of you that don't know about it, this is a STATIC meet hosted by Civic Life and usually has a turn out of around 200-300 cars South Mimms is on the North side of the M25 J23/and A1.

There is always a high standard of cars at the meet and every time I have been there has been at least one magazine taking pics for a feature, so get you cars shiny looking.

For those wanting to convoy we can make lists in here and sort out meeting places to gather us together to fly the flag for Civic-EG will be getting a bulk shipment of stickers from Teal so will sell these on the day too.

I'll get the list with me and a few mates that I'll be going with.

1. Ecc0
2 Focus Nic
3. Naj-ej
4. Salim
5. SA-Mike
6. Gog
By andyc
#233306 civiclife is givin me a SQL Error... when is the meet? need to check that cos its 2 hrs from me, should be good for it tho :D
By andyc
#233307 :lol: Just checkin out the south mimms meet online, clicked on fastcar.co.uk and look whos right at the front - chrisscott (with the mohawk)

By andyc
#233311 facebook says 10/04/11? if thats the case im definetely in :headbang:

1. Ecc0
2 Focus Nic
3. Naj-ej
4. Salim
5. SA-Mike
6. Gog
7. andyc
By Stokes
#233331 If my car is looking good enough, I'll be there!
By andyc
#233339 mines fucking haggard... just park out of the way with mine :thumb:
By Ecc0
andyc wrote:mines fucking haggard... just park out of the way with mine :thumb:

Thats what I did last time I went in my old coupe
By chrisscott
andyc wrote::lol: Just checkin out the south mimms meet online, clicked on fastcar.co.uk and look whos right at the front - chrisscott (with the mohawk)

not me man, never been.
plus id never wear gay pink shirt :lol:
By andyc
#233454 wtf? that well looks like you :?

its your doppelganger then
By projectcivik
#233647 Yupp im up for going, we should all try and get some Civic-EG stickers sorted out so we no who to look out for.
By andyc
#233652 a buddy of me and chrisscott has about 15 white ones that go inside your glass. Ill see if I can get some off him, I think hes selling his EG anyway...
By andyc
#233841 ive msgd him on facebook, hopefully he still has them :)