I'm sure the locals will come up with a catchy description for their forum...
By SmoondaSi
#235763 im up for if my car doesnt die :D wereabouts exactly is it??
By andyc
#235765 north london, off the M25 :thumb:
By andyc
SmoondaSi wrote:im up for if my car doesnt die :D wereabouts exactly is it??

We should get maybe a pompey > Mimms convoy?
By SmoondaSi
#235807 yea dude gd plan were abouts are you? dnt think ive seen u about
By andyc
#235810 Im a Gos-pitt lad, not the pikey variety tho :lol: stayin in fareham at the mo... tbh ive never really been to many meets and stuff locally but Im gona do alot more honda/civic meets this year. Need to get workin on my DX for it though, the paintwork is seriously haggard

Is that your EG in the japslap pic? there a build up thread?
By andyc
#235814 ive just been sat trying to figure out who that friend request was from lol :thumb:
By SmoondaSi
#235926 haha u mean on facebook? an fair play i live in waterlooville bt work in pompey. the car in the pic is mine but its well an old pic n she looks abit different now. i keep meanin to put a build thread up bt havent had time lol whats the plans for the dx?
By SmoondaSi
#235927 oh and i do abit of paint sprayin here an there if you need anything done,, just sorted my rear quarter it had just started rusting slightly in the common place so i sorted it before it got worse lol :thumb:
By andyc
#235966 yeah fb :thumb: the dx has a few bits to go on, nothin special, gonna do the suspension tomorrow and tax and test in the week... Ive got a D16Z6 in my poor mums garden which I dont know what to do wth yet, NA or boost? but itll be goin in the DX, I was gonna buy a B16A but gonna stay single cam... that pic on fb of your car... its proper low lol
By andyc
#235968 im gonna spray it white too, do you have space to spray then? ecco on here has a shop and offered to let me spray it there in the summer, were gonna meet there for a barbie and stuff at some point you should come?
By SmoondaSi
#236051 sounds goood maan an dun welll on the stayin sohc im tha same. got a z6 in my car and a turbo in my room but don't no weather i wanna mate the two coz i cba with rods an pistons just yet coz i wont get it done in time for show season lol wereabouts is eccos shop? an yer the pic of my car bein low was when i had just springs bt now ive got coilys, its still low but looks abit rally at tha back an i dunno y. think i mite have been sent tha rong ones lol :thumb:
By Ecc0
#236065 Hey I'm all the way up in Essex so would be a drive for you guys but seems like there is a few ppl wanting to do a meet at mine, is a post running in UK section for it and looking like will be june/july time.
By andyc
#236076 ah I havent been to the UK pages for a while...
By andyc
#236078 cant see that thread?
By Jsa-SIR2
#238187 I'm going to this meet... It's going to be BIG!!

Can't wait!!! :woot:

Jon.