Snow, Beer, Sports... and some of the finest EG's in the Midwest.
By k20a_da
#78186 On another site that I am on (cb7tuners.com), they are trying to have a Track Day on a road course. Just seeing if anyone would be interested.

Here is the thread made on cb7tuner:

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=119288

We would like to keep it Acura/Honda. but we will be inviting Civics, S2ks, NSXs, Tegs and 1.6ELs. We need at least 60+ cars to make cost very reasonable for everyone. about $65 per driver and $5 per crew member or watcher.

This is still in the works, we are looking into renting a 2mile road course w/ 7 turns.

we are looking at early spring, so late march/early april. in Garrettsville, Ohio

8hrs of track time.

anyone is welcome, so who would be interested? We need to start a list.

see are tryin to see if we can get near 60drivers before we collect money for it.

Its $4500+ to rent out, our lil ohio group cant cough up all that by ourselves head of time and like only 20ppl show, you know? we will have people paypal in fees month or 2 prior. and will be nonrefundable if you don't show. that's just so everyone else doesn't have to shell out extra money just so we can have fun bc a few didn't show. if we didn't rent it, their normal funday with only 2hrs of track time is $120ea. so we are getting a BIG break

input?

Rules:
18+ for drivers and riders
helmets required (snell and dot)
long pants and tee shirts

also they have 2 camp grounds within 6miles if we want to make it into a weekend. also Nelson-Kennedy Ledges State Park is within 20miles. make it into a vacation if you are coming from a distance.

but WE MUST HAVE VERY MINUIM OF 60 DRIVERS. so other states, please jump in or we wont be able to pull this off and have to cancel.
By chrono404
#78218 I would so jump in on this if I was not 2,476 Miles away.

I wish you guys luck and hope you get to pull this off, It would be fun as Hell. :thumb:
By teal_dx
#78253 I didn't see a potential date set, if it is late spring or better yet summer, then I hope I'll have my hatch boosted by then :D

Even if I can't drive my car, I could still go if you guys want a photographer for the event, depending on the date :thumb:
By k20a_da
#78317 early spring, so late march/early april. in Garrettsville, Ohio

Hopefully I'll have my internals done by then plus tuned as well. If we both do go Brian, we should roll out together :thumb:

If not, I am sure they would like a photographer and I would come and pick ya up.
By kc8enb
#78431 I thought i pop in, Im one of the guys trying to get this meet going.

Also happen to be a new EG owner :D