Snow, Beer, Sports... and some of the finest EG's in the Midwest.
By BAXTER_EJ1
#64250 Hell, maybe I'll load up on red bull and make the trip home that night :lol:

I'm going to get a sticker name-tag tomorrow morning so everyone will know who I am :woot:

Super-psyched for the road-trip, wish we had more civic-egers coming but it should still be a kick-ass time. :thumb:

Teal, can you pm me your cell just in case I'm lost or can't find you guys for whatever reason, it'd be one hell of a waste of 6 hours of driving :thumbdown:
By 97AcuraCL
#64357 :woot: It was great meeting all you guys. Baxter, props to you man for driving 7 hours just for a meet! Crazy Canadians.
Vic, your white hatch was clean as hell! Good seeing some Michigan people out here.
Brian, thanks for taking the pics. Can't wait to see them! Thanks for throwing this whole thing together too, it was definately a good time.
Dirk, you're crazy for driving from Florida. It was good to shoot the shit though.
Here's a few quick ones I took from the meet. If anyone wants their LP's blacked out just tell me and I'll take down the picture.
Chilling.
Notice the Ontario license plate...in Ohio.
All of us going to the first shooting place.
By BAXTER_EJ1
#64389 It was sick to come and put some faces to the names. I'm unemployed, what the fuck else do I have to do other than drive 600km to a civic meet? :lol:

Thankfully it only took 5 hours to get home, after two cans of Full Throttle and some delicious Baconator action courtesy of Wendy's.

Can't wait to see the rest of the pics, next year it'll have to be bigger and better than it was this year :woot:
By Bowman06
#64431 Thanks for the pics Tyler! I can't wait to see the rest of them!

Baxter, thanks for coming out man! Thats awesome! 600km!
By 97AcuraCL
Bowman06 wrote:Thanks for the pics Tyler! I can't wait to see the rest of them!

Baxter, thanks for coming out man! Thats awesome! 600km!

No prob dude. I can't wait to see Brian's pics!
By teal_dx
#64562 Thanks everybody for coming out! Baxter, you surprised us all coming down from Ontario! And Dirk for driving up from FL! I met a lot of good people with nice Hondas/Acuras :woot: Pics will be up in a day or so :thumb:
It was a good turn out. Enthusiasts from different clubs/sites who may have never met each other all got together and ate & talked cars & bs. Couldn't have been a better meet except that time went by so fast.
By 97AcuraCL
#64599 ^I hear that, but that's because we did a lot of standing around and BSing, haha.

If you're ever feeling another photoshoot lemme know man. I'm always down for one.
By Bowman06
#64777 Yeah, lets do it again and hit up the spots that we missed haha