Snow, Beer, Sports... and some of the finest EG's in the Midwest.
By ohDirka
#2244 how much snow does everyone have?
ive got about 13in since this morning...and my county is in code 3 so if you drive anywhere the cops write you a ticket..
if you get caught 8)
this blows
By teal_dx
#2246 Here in Akron, they can't plow the roads fast enough. I got stuck on a couple hills, my normal 10 min drive from work was an hour :shock:
I had to go out tonght to buy a V-day card for the GF, but looks like I'm staying in and making one out of colored pencils and construction paper lol :D
I usually enjoy driving in snow, but this is the worst I've ever had to drive in!
By ohDirka
#2250 i went out to start up my car and i had to shuvel snow just to open the door..so then i went to an empty parking lot and had some fun
By ohDirka
#2261 so i was driving down the road and saw this..had to snap a pic
By vtec_gloucester
#2264 you lot state side get all the best weather... when its hot its really hot and when its cold its really cold.

over here we get same as you but about half as good. out snow lasts about an hour and never gets over 3 inch and when its sunny its never really that hot. lol

dont know if any of that makes sense. lol
By teal_dx
#2456 i finally got around to loading pics from my camera... most of the snow on the streets & sidewalks is gone now.

the pics go through wed, and end on thurs morning with the snow removal equipment.

my deck Wed morning

front sidewalk

before I left for work

Down town Akron @ rush hour. I think almost every business was closed (except ours :x :lol: )

the parking lot, unplowed... had to park over on the main st.

my HX in the background

digging out the fire hydrants

drive home from work

on the turnpike to gf's (v-day)

I saw 5 semi's that went off the road and were not getting out any time soon. some were already in a snow drift.

She lives in CLyde, OH. I think they had more snow than Akron.

back at home wed night, more snow around the front sidewalk...

the same pis as wed morning with my neighbors red F150, except for more snow!

my deck thurs morning!

parking lot @ work was plowed

moving the snow

By chnzgoofball
#2458 wow... u guys get a lot of snow!! in the bay we rarely get snow... the coldest we get is just ice on the front windows of our cars...
By ohDirka
#2465 i should have taken pics of the snow here..i think you got hit harder but down here in holmes/wayne county they dont plow as well..i live on a state route and it didnt get plowed until wednesday
By vtec_gloucester
#2468 your so lucky getting all that snow, ive never experianced anything like that and i doubt i will :(

me and the missus want to move to the great US of A one day but i doubt that will happen for a good 20 years or so. lol
By Jsa-SIR2
#3025 WOW :shock: :shock: thats a lot of snow!

This is as much as we got.