Snow, Beer, Sports... and some of the finest EG's in the Midwest.
By teal_dx
#2120 hey if anyone is interested in free tickets to the cleveland auto show, Read on!

[quote=underESTIMATED][size:20pt]Cleveland Autoshow ? NAIAS ?07 v.3[/size]
[size:17pt]Clevelant North American International Autoshow (NAIAS) 2007 Meet @ Premier Scion[/size]
[size:14pt]Saturday February 24th ? Sunday March 4th 2007[/size]

Please fill out the following form, in order to get 1 *FREE* ticket.
[size:14pt] [size:14pt]Cleveland Autoshow Form[/size] [/size]
Don't forget to include your USERNAME on your form, so I know who you are!

[size:11pt]Who:[/size] Anyone who wants to go to the Cleveland Autoshow for FREE. That's right, we said anyone. Scions are not required but will get a special bonus!. Enthusiasts are encouraged to bring their unique vehicles to show off. Which we expect are in excess of 500+ people!

[size:11pt]What:[/size] We will be providing a *FREE* car wash for everyone that arrives in a Scion. We will also be providing *FREE* Premier foods for everyone to enjoy at the newest Toyota Scion dealership in Ohio in over 26 years!! We will also be giving away 1 30gb Video iPod and $400 in parts. XM Radio also will be giving away a free Satellite Unit as well.

[size:11pt]When:[/size] Saturday February 24th @ 11:00am ? We won?t drag this on like in years? past. In the interest of saving everyone time and allowing more time spent at the Autoshow?let?s get in, eat, win, tour,WIN!, and caravan to the venue! So please mark your calendars and plan to attend!

[size:11pt]Where:[/size]
Premier Toyota-Scion
47190 Cooper Foster Park Rd.
Amherst, OH 44001
Directions: Premier Directions

?Take 2, Rt. 2? ? Premier Toyota Scion of Amherst

Enjoy the easy drive from anywhere in Northern Ohio!

28 minutes from Jacobs Field

22 minutes from Cleveland Hopkins Airport

32 minutes from the Lake Erie Islands & Cedar Point

39 minutes from from Hudson

45 minutes from Ashland

40 minutes from Medina

45 minutes from Findlay

It's fun, fast and easy.

From the Lakefront (Mentor, east or Port Clinton, west) - take I-90 & State Route 2 west, stay on SR 2 west to the Oak Point Rd.exit next to the Cleveland Clinic - Lorain.

From the Airport - take I-480 west to I-80 west to SR 57 north to SR 2 & I-90 west, stay on SR2 west to the Oak Point Rd. exit next to Cleveland Clinic - Lorain

From Ashland (south) - take SR 58 to SR 2 west (or SR 511 north to SR 2 east) to the Oak Point Rd. exit next to the Cleveland Clinic- Lorain

From Medina (southeast) - take SR 83 north to SR 57 north to SR 2 & I-90 west to the Oak Point Rd. exit next to the Cleveland Clinic-Lorain (or take I-71 north to I-80 west to SR 57 north to SR 2 & I-90 west, stay on SR 2 west to the Oak Point Rd. exit)

From Hudson & Streetsboro (east) - take I-80 west to SR 57 north to I-90 & SR 2 west, stay on SR 2 west to the Oak Point Rd.exit next to the Cleveland Clinic - Lorain

From Findlay (southwest) - take SR 12 to SR 53 to I-80 east to the Baumhart Rd exit north to SR 2 east to the Oak Point Rd. exit next to the Cleveland Clinic - Lorain

15 minutes from Crocker Park (SR 83)

12 minutes from Oberlin College

10 minutes from Vermillion
http://mapquest.com [color:#FF0000]47190 Cooper Foster Park Rd Amherst, OH 44001[/color]

[size:11pt]Why:[/size] Regardless of what our front fascia reads: Premier Toyota Scion truly wants to be ??the Premier provider of your automotive needs.? They would like to do the leg work involved in getting your oil filter necessary, all while sipping on some Premium Starbucks coffee or Cappuccino. Since the service department also welcomes all makes & models, they can offer all customers a sense of recyclable assistance knowing your helping us heat our building by recycling your used motor oil along with our water from our car wash. Furniture made from recycled seat belts and milk cartons.

[size:11pt]How:[/size] This year we hope to streamline our process by allowing you to download the entry/applicant form and email the information back to me. By emailing this info, your information will be randomly selected prior to your arrival 48hrs in advance to the event.

[size:11pt]HOW DO I GET FREE CLEVELAND NAIAS ADMISSION TICKETS?[/size] RSVP by Feb 15th to David Flathers, Premier Scion Manager (contact info below) by emailing your qualifying information. I want to make sure everyone who wants a ticket, gets a ticket. *If I do not receive a form, you won't be guaranteed a ticket.
This is a pre-registered RSVP only event.

[size:11pt]CONTACT:[/size]
David Flathers, Premier Scion Manager (underESTIMATED)
440-985-6164 (direct line)
dflathers@premierscion.com

[size:14pt]FREE: [/size]
Tickets to the Cleveland Autoshow
Pizza & pop
Scion t-shirts, beanies, CDs, and keychains, raffles, Scion Accessories & MORE!
Car washes for Scions only
(4) $100 Parts Raffle ($400 total)
(1) 30g Video iPods ($250 total)
- XM Satellite Will be on-hand to giveaway a Delphi roady XT (with 6 months service + waived activation fee) + MORE!!!
***More to be determined***

Opportunity to check out Scions up close if you have not already
Did I mention free tickets to the Cleveland Autoshow?

Here's last years' pic!

Feel free to (re)post these event details wherever you see fit. We want this to be huge!!!! We're expecting somewhere near 350 people coming to this, so please share with your family, friends, co-workers. But remember...everyone coming needs to have that form filled out completely.

- David Flathers- Premier Scion Manager (underESTIMATED)
dflathers@premierscion.com
440-985-6164 (direct line)
800.Shop.Toyo (toll free)
http://www.PremierScion.com
47190 Cooper Foster Park Rd. / Amherst, Oh 44001 [/quote]

This is thanks to UnderESTIMATED (Dave) and his dealership, Premier Scion of Amherst.

I'll be out of town that weekend :(