Snow, Beer, Sports... and some of the finest EG's in the Midwest.
By teal_dx
#324105 www.Ohiohondas.com was giving me a malware warning for a little while and now it has been down for about month. Anyone know if it is ever coming back or done for good? :?

For a few weeks it has said "Temporarily Unavailable"
By FG2_Andrew
#324108 Thought I got banned for calling an admin lazy. Considering dude got offered $1500 for a dying forum, that he will get pretty much nothing for now is pretty funny.

Honestly though, probably for the best considering most members were inactive or dickheads.
By teal_dx
#324111 It was a good place to buy/sell stuff since it was local but yeah I quit posting my car on there and took all pics down years ago when thieves were using the forum to pick their next car.

I actually bought my old 96 hx from there... pretty sure the seller rolled back the odo. Doubled $ on the car when I got T-boned though :thumb:
By FG2_Andrew
#324113 ^ haha. i met Sam on there/Honda-Tech. but yeah other than that.. it sucked. bummed that i had a deal on a z6 harness then it crashed.
By DuckIt
#324121 Every time i got on ohio hondas, there were VERY few new posts. i assumed that forum wasnt used any longer. Too bad it wasnt more active, itd be nice to have a more local honda forum.

PS, TealDX, check your PM's.
By rustyrex
#324134 I took my old crx to one of their meets back in 05 when I first moved up to Ohio from Florida. I actually had to pull my sidearm on some asshole. I had a replica mugen bodykit on it. This group of 4-5 kids were actually blocking some skinny dude trying to unholy the front bumper. He actually got the rear off before I got back to my car. Hey guess what ding dongs. Don't mess with a 71-Alpha with close quarters combat training when they have severe PTSD and their father is a state DA. The dude who had tools in his hands did 1 year, the rest all got 1 year of probation lol.
By JUICE
#324135 ^i hope that's true cause its an awesome story! :lol:

I can only imagine the looks on those little bitches faces when you pulled out a heater screaming at them. Sounds like you pulled it and waited for police? That's awesome. Hahaha
By rustyrex
#324143 Fuck no. I pulled and caught 2 felonies. When I walked up this big fat kid Mike told me to go get lost and I pistol whipped him. The dude Grant that was taking the bumper off I stomped on his nut. I got hit with brandishing a unregistered fire arm, and felonious assault and inducing public panic. Because of dear old dad I served 6 hours in jail.
By Bowman06
teal_dx wrote:it's back!

It is? I have a car to sell! :)
By teal_dx
Bowman06 wrote:

It was for a minute... looks like it might be gone for good this time.
What car do you have to sell? I still look at pics of your old hatch and it motivates me to get to work on mine. :thumb:
By Bowman06
teal_dx wrote:
Bowman06 wrote:

It was for a minute... looks like it might be gone for good this time.
What car do you have to sell? I still look at pics of your old hatch and it motivates me to get to work on mine. :thumb:

I've got an '02 RSX-S to sell. It was my driver after my civic was taken.
By Bowman06
teal_dx wrote:I still get sad when I think about that :cry:

R.I.P.

Yea... lets talk about that....

:thumbdown: :cry:

Thanks Brian, that was a good time!