Snow, Beer, Sports... and some of the finest EG's in the Midwest.
By FG2_Andrew
#310265 If its just a c-eg meet I can probably just ask my immediate boss. If we make it a bigger meet, I'll have to go bigger. Let me know what everyone is thinking! I'll snap some pictures of possible meet spots.
By FG2_Andrew
#310808 :thumbdown: :?
By FG2_Andrew
#310809 possible meet location. the parking lot is about 2-3 football fields, 4 rows deep. the building in the back has MULTIPLE bathrooms/ac

By reyes09
#313911 any weekly meets going on from wed-sun(aug22-26)? ill be heading down for my vacation and would like to meet some people :D will be in cleveland area
By EJ1.9487
#313932 i am so down for a meet i havent been in one since i moved here from DC i need to meet some more gear heads like me EJ1 ready to go when ever... txt me 2404290126 where and when and what time im there
By reyes09
#314040 No one else is down? Just checked in my hotel and I've yet to see a nodded Honda :eh:
By FG2_Andrew
#314041 Ohio isn't much for meets. Unless you're a ricer or think you are gods gift to imports. ^^ I mean I have a primo location here for a good sized meet and no one but 3 people have said anything..
By reyes09
#314103 4 till Sundays afternoon :D oh well all good then
By teal_dx
#314108 fml I've had no free time this summer between work and the baby. I finally got tags for my car... It's only been driven once since daughter was born 3 months ago. Still need to get it tuned.
By FG2_Andrew
#314111 I mean hell, doesn't have to be a meet. I think it'd be fun to get some people together and go out to eat and a movie or something. Drama free, just a get together
By reyes09
#314131 I'm down
By reyes09
#314217 you guys werent joking about the ricers...shouldve been careful of what i wished for. got chirped on 3 times today.fly by once. and a mustang ricer grabbing his buddies to look at my car but staying halfway across the lot :eh:
By FG2_Andrew
#314228 Ohio is infested with them.