Snow, Beer, Sports... and some of the finest EG's in the Midwest.
By teal_dx
The state requires permits for bears but doesn't regulate the ownership of nonnative animals, such as lions and tigers.

Yeah... I have a feeling the law is about to change after this!
http://www.timesunion.com/news/article/ ... php#page-1

It's sad they couldn't save the animals and they're shooting them :(
By Chance
#278293 Sure is sad. Not their fault some tard had'em caged up in Ohio... wtf. Theres a twitter account someone made for the (not sure how to spell the city) Zainsville Lion.. LOL
By Stank.EG6.Stay.Nasty
#278295 so you can have a siberian tiger on a leash strolling through the park and no one will say anything??
By teal_dx
#278305 This story is in headlines across the country now... OH always has the craziest national news :roll:
Also I heard that the zoo is trying to save the rest of the animals before they are shot. ~30 have been shot so far :x
By teal_dx
#278306 Thinking about this more.... It makes me and many others angry that they just started shooting all of the animals but the amount of shit that would hit the fan if an escaped lion ate someone's kid in their back yard would not even compare. Human life takes priority. If it were only a couple animals I'm sure they could have captured them alive but when you've got 40 loose at one time you've got to act fast before someone dies. It's too bad that is the fault of one dumbass. :thumbdown: