Snow, Beer, Sports... and some of the finest EG's in the Midwest.
By teal_dx
#267885 After looking into the cost of securing a space in a Mansfield park for a small # of us, it was going to be more than we would have wanted to spend.
This is right in the middle of the state so Cinci members will have a little less of a drive.

There's an OhioHondas meet on Sat. Aug 27th in Deleware OH, a little north of Columbus. We are going to combine our summer meet with theirs.

http://www.ohiohondas.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=54513
(Not sure if you need to register on ohiohondas.com to see the thread link or not)
Date: Saturday, August 27th 2011
Time: 10:00am 'til 4pm
What: This is a picnic summer event, so you'll need to sign up with food/drinks/all necessary items to grill out
Place: Delaware State Park located on 5202 US Route 23 North
Delaware, OH 43015

Directions:
http://maps.google.com/maps?q=5202+US+R ... &sqi=2&z=9

It is a cook out so everyone is expected to bring something to contribute to the cookout.
POST IN THIS THREAD WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO BRING TO THE MEET FOR FOOD/DRINK.
(I'll then relay that info to the other thread on OhioHondas, along with a head count for everyone so everyone doesn't have to register there if they aren't already members.)

So post if you are going, who many people you're bring, and what food/drink item you're bringing.

1. Teal_dx - (going to see what they need me to bring & update)
Last edited by teal_dx on Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Mr. Pink
#267899 If it were further out date wise i could attend, but my grandparents will be in town on that weekend. And family comes first, sorry Teal.
By 1ACarlos
#268009 Sounds like a great event.
By FG2_Andrew
#269669 i'm sad i missed this :(
By teal_dx
#269678 It was alright turnout. I got there kinda late so some were ready to roll out after I arrived. I took some pics before too many cars left though.
Oh yeah, member rtegra92 was there and I didn't even realize it :oops:

Looking at the pics I took I remembered a teal hatch with yellow headlights and figured out who it was.
By FG2_Andrew
#269691 awesome! you post them on here yet?
By ohDirka
#270966 I wish I could have made it. :(
By FG2_Andrew
#271046 my friend Matt's EL fronted coupe @ 19 :thumb:

sad to see so many busted Honda's made it out though.. is it just me or is Ohio the home of the hack-jobbed Honda?
By illason
#276699 Where all the clean hondas at? I just seen maybe one that was decent.
By illason
#281224 Okay maybe two..lol