Snow, Beer, Sports... and some of the finest EG's in the Midwest.
By JUICE
#263001 that 350z was ridiculous. he was sandbagging trying not to get kicked out. didn't have supporting mods (cage mainly) to go as fast as it could :o

someone SAID they saw it go 9.3 @ 145 a few weeks back.. they don't show times/traps on thursday nights, just win lights

a sandbagging 350z racing a low 11 Trans AM http://youtu.be/OPlw5PnI7z8
By JUICE
#263448 If any of you guys were trying to come to one of these.. the weather tomorrow is gonna be about perfect!

and if you show up you better come say hello!!
By JUICE
#264456 the 240 showed up on a new higher boost / race gas tune tonight but could not find any traction :lol:

and for the record, the guy that is posting up all these beautiful pictures literally walks up and points/snaps done. bad ass camera with some bad ass editing skills...
By BurqueB16
JUICE wrote:
5. Image

this is the most irresponsible, careless, and utterly moronic things ever :thumbdown: :thumbdown:
By chrono404
#266006 Those pics are so beyond cool. I want to go to the track right now. at 12:13am. :lol:

I NEED track action soon. Awesome pics. Thanks for sharing. :thumb:
By JUICE
#268023 the King of The Street payout tonight is $1,000..

theres gonna be some fast ass street cars there. possibly a high 7's running grand national that is not back-halved with registration and insurance (required) :o
By chrono404
#268354 These pics are so sick.

I lol'd agian at the 240sx with the "ZR1 LOL" Plate.