Snow, Beer, Sports... and some of the finest EG's in the Midwest.
By JUICE
#264456 the 240 showed up on a new higher boost / race gas tune tonight but could not find any traction :lol:

and for the record, the guy that is posting up all these beautiful pictures literally walks up and points/snaps done. bad ass camera with some bad ass editing skills...
By BurqueB16
JUICE wrote:
5. Image

this is the most irresponsible, careless, and utterly moronic things ever :thumbdown: :thumbdown:
By chrono404
#266006 Those pics are so beyond cool. I want to go to the track right now. at 12:13am. :lol:

I NEED track action soon. Awesome pics. Thanks for sharing. :thumb:
By JUICE
#268023 the King of The Street payout tonight is $1,000..

theres gonna be some fast ass street cars there. possibly a high 7's running grand national that is not back-halved with registration and insurance (required) :o
By chrono404
#268354 These pics are so sick.

I lol'd agian at the 240sx with the "ZR1 LOL" Plate.
By JUICE
#268986 weather doesn't get much better...

still waiting for someone to walk up to me and say "dude! I'm a Civic-EG'er!" come on people!!
By jayEGR
#268996 nice pics :thumb: i was told to go and put my car on the track and see what i put out just for the fun of it , so i just might do tht with this inspiring pics. and tht nasty 240 :thumb:
By forcefedEG
JUICE wrote:weather doesn't get much better...

still waiting for someone to walk up to me and say "dude! I'm a Civic-EG'er!" come on people!!

If it wasn't such a drive I'd be there lol. Your cars a beast on the track from your vids though man :thumb: