Snow, Beer, Sports... and some of the finest EG's in the Midwest.
By hambone089
#260899 once we figure out a place to meet im in. i'll go anywhere in ohio, so akron or mansfields good for me. and come on guys, hondas get great gas mileage, we can drive a little bit farther if it comes to that. once the dates set i'll rsvp for it, and i'll probly bring myself and a couple other guys.
By ohDirka
teal_dx wrote:for past OH meets we've had a member drive down from Canada and another drive up from Missouri. If there's members coming from out of state I'm gonna have to make this good :thumb:

Correction I drove from Florida for the first one lol and Missouri the second time.

I might be down to drive there in August. Just depends on when my family is going to be here visiting
By hambone089
teal_dx wrote:
What about the last weekend in August, the 27th or 28th?

that should work for me, i just gotta get my hatch back on the road before then!
By teal_dx
#264027 Well there were a few people interested at least... Is there going to be enough interest to schedule an Ohio meet? :?
For 5 people it was not worth it to rent a picnic area in Mansfield. :???:
Last edited by teal_dx on Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Mr. Pink
#264233 you could always get some Michigan people too, i know i would more than likely come down for a decent sized meet. try and make it multi state? could talk to Summit Racing and see if they would let us have a "national" meet at their local?
By k20a_da
#265954 Brian, I may be interested in going to a meet as well. I can meet up at your place. Maybe I can persuade a few of my friends to go too.
By josh93coupe
#266159 Set the dates and ill be there, been busting ass to get the coupe done!
By teal_dx
#267603 Alright throwing this out there since summer is going by fast...

There's an OhioHondas meet on Sat. Aug 27th in Deleware OH, a little north of Columbus.

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=5202+US+R ... &sqi=2&z=9

Date: Saturday, August 27th 2011
Time: 10:00am 'til 4pm
What: This is a picnic summer event, so you'll need to sign up with food/drinks/all necessary items to grill out
Place: Delaware State Park located on 5202 US Route 23 North
Delaware, OH 43015

Not sure if you need to sign up on ohiohondas.com to see the thread link or not: http://www.ohiohondas.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=54513

Pros:
- We don't have to worry about securing a park, deposits etc.
- The only $ you need to spend is to contribute & bring a food or drink item.
- It's pretty much in the middle of the state for Cleveland & Cinci people.
driving far.

Cons: We're not going to know everyone there on a first name basis like we would if it were a small meet. But Civic-EG members can still represent and park together.
(that's the only con I can think of and it's not really a bad thing to meet some more people and see a lot more Hondas!)

Your thoughts....
:?
By josh93coupe
#267845 Ill more than likley be rolling! I'll probably be by myself, possibly a passenger!