Snow, Beer, Sports... and some of the finest EG's in the Midwest.
By lsvbeghatch
#226768 im new to the site and just wanted to get my name out there.
im located near logan ohio if anyone wants tattoos clean and professional no bs i worked in a shop over a year the owner was a f*ckstick so he shut the shop down kept my equip and i had to buy new before he brought it back in pieces 4 months later... so anyways like i said i do tattoos i can upload pics for you im stupid cheap the ecomnomy sucks everyones jobs suck so my prices are low for good reason. also i do work on hondas for ppl from time to time. but with all that said i really wanna see pics of tattoos ppl have gotten or want or ppls art as well. ill get some pics of my work up asap?
thanks
By OleFolk
#226809 YES you need to come to the spring ohio meet :mrgreen:
Il keep you in mind im in need of some ink
By ghskid06
#226810 there is a spring ohio meet?
By lsvbeghatch
#226823 Hopefully the hatch is runnin by then I'm in the process of boosti my ls but my buddy is hounding me with his jdm gsr that's mildly built so idk lol eventually lsv boosted high c.r. like 10:1 hahaha :twisted:
By lsvbeghatch
#226846 That's awesome I am sooooo hoping for jesus to show up at my door with the winning lottry ticket so I can just afford my awd setup on my hatch!!! Lol more likely to not snow in ohio this week.... but def inerested in meeting up if I have to ill drive the "hot lumi" (my $150 chevy limina that runs like a champ) lol
By lsvbeghatch
#226862 I have a 96 it has a salvaged title due to previous owner I got it for free back 3 yrs ago sold it to my mother in law for 600 and bought it back for 150... not too shabby lol. As for things breaking how many times in your life do you see a power steering pulley shoot off the pump ending in belt falling off and me one upset s.o.b out in the snow ripping the rest of the pump off and taking shoe string to measure a belt for it considering autoz doesn't have lumina belts with a/c and no power steering :x :x worse hour in my friggin life lol but she's runnin like a champ now lol
By ghskid06
#226905 lol, i had a 1993 for a long while, thing had all sorts of problems.

Yeah teal ill be one of those people.
By ohDirka
#226997 I'll probably make the 10 hour drive to come to the meet. I dont know what I'll be driving though.
By lsvbeghatch
#226999 Yeah me either lol it'll be my hatch for sure but the heart of it is up in the air now lol I have a nice b1 in it and now a almost complete turbo kit only missing injectors fuel pump and a tune... not hard to find but I really think I wanna trade it all off for ls vtec kit all together not assembled though cuz I'm still a firm believer in built not bought I just don't know lol
By brizz740
#227055 wheres that meets gonna be at
By teal_dx
#227124 In the past it has always been in the Akron area. Mainly because that's where the area that the majority of the people were from and it's the biggest [lace between cleveland & columbus. Also there's a place to cookout, lots of places to shoot pics, and there was a car show on sundays that we rolled into after the meet.

We'll have to do a vote to decide this summer's meet when it gets closer. :thumb:
By lsvbeghatch
#227130 I'm all for it wherever it is just gotta verify baby sitters lol kids can't ride in my car anymore
By OleFolk
#227131 Hey im all in as well :thumb:
Im not driving a fancy eg but I still got one
An ohio meet would be awesome

Edit: I know of a few places around northeastern ohio that are absolutely perfect but just a lil far away for some people. If interest I can donate the location they fit all the standards to a good meet plus cookout area.