Snow, Beer, Sports... and some of the finest EG's in the Midwest.
By teal_dx
#224798 Finally Cleveland has something to be proud of! :woot:
CLEVELAND — Playboy Magazine is calling her the "Sexiest Bartender in America."

Nicholle Lottman grew up in LaGrange, Ohio. The 25-year-old currently works as a bartender at Porcelli's Bistro in downtown Cleveland and as a barista at Moka World Coffee Bar on East 6th Street.

When she's not serving up drinks, Nicholle is pursuing a career as a model. Six months ago, Nicholle submitted several photos to Playboy for a contest to become "America's Sexiest Bartender."

A few weeks later, Nicholle found out she was a finalist. After flying to Chicago for a Playboy photo shoot, Nicholle received a phone call from Playboy informing her she won the contest!

"They called me a week before the magazine hit the shelves. I was so excited!" she said.

Nicholle's photos and bio are currently featured in a full, two-page spread in the December issue.

Nicholle admits, "I am a little shy, but it is something I always wanted to do and I'm glad I did."

Her co-worker Mandy Jagiella said, "I was so excited for her when I found out she won. She's been working really hard for this and she definitely deserves it."

Nicholle's boyfriend said, "It's something she really wanted to do. If anything is that important to someone, I think they should pursue that," said Clark Snowden.

Nicholle said she is proud of her photos and is hoping this will lead to other opportunities. "Hopefully I can continue with my modeling career and keep going with it."

interview video in link: http://www.latimes.com/wjw-playboy-sexi ... 0000.story :woot:
By newbie101
Nicholle's boyfriend said,

Damn! :lol:

But seriously that's pretty cool :thumb:
By OleFolk
#224835 Cleveland is the shit
but ive seen bartenders in jersey sexier then that
Im not joking either