Snow, Beer, Sports... and some of the finest EG's in the Midwest.
By teal_dx
#20832 Hard to believe that this happened only about an hour away :o

Findlay:

Carey, Shelby, and Mansfield got hit pretty bad too...

I can't even imagine if that was my house...

I guess people just continue watching their tv show when it floods??

Mid Ohio Sports Car Course is part under water

I read that this is the worst flood here in OH since 1913
By ohDirka
#20843 well lets see i was out in lodi and i was sleeping on a couch...at approximately 10 am my hand fell off the side and was drenched in water, thinking i just spilled something i quickly stood up and the water was up to my ankles...needless to say i spent the last two day cleaning everything out of the basement with my friend...
By ohDirka
#20845 there were some road where the water was up to the doors on the crx...then there were others that looked so deep kids were swimming
By vtec_gloucester
#20857 wow :o

looks abit worse than our floods a few weeks back...

hope everyone is ok :)
By york62
#20901 thats crazy man
By york62
#20902 thats crazy man
By hondaeh9
#20944 there were some more storms today in illinois with tornado warnings...my garage was open and i thought my car was gonna fly away... :x
By hondajunkee
#20951 we didnt get flooding that bad in columbus, but i did get rained on for 3 days stright cuz i work outside :(
By chnzgoofball
#20958 hey teal dun u live in ohio???
By Racing Rice
#21001 Luckily, I live down in Southern Ohio.. We haven't gotten hardly any rain. :?
By chnzgoofball
Racing Rice wrote:Luckily, I live down in Southern Ohio.. We haven't gotten hardly any rain. :?

thats a good thing haha :lol:
By Racing Rice
#21050 Since I'm not a farmer it is.. I haven't cut my grass in about a month. :thumb: It's about time though. :oops:
By chnzgoofball
Racing Rice wrote:Since I'm not a farmer it is.. I haven't cut my grass in about a month. :thumb: It's about time though. :oops:

hahaha :lol: