Snow, Beer, Sports... and some of the finest EG's in the Midwest.
By chnzgoofball
#20704 damn u keep throwing all these things that like 80% of the members cant go to lol :lol:
By ohDirka
chnzgoofball wrote:damn u keep throwing all these things that like 80% of the members cant go to lol :lol:

sux for you guys...ill probably be there
By chnzgoofball
D15kid wrote:
chnzgoofball wrote:damn u keep throwing all these things that like 80% of the members cant go to lol :lol:

sux for you guys...ill probably be there

BAH!!! :x
By ChicagoMike
#20713 Damn you midwesterners!! :x
By hondajunkee
#20714 dang always on fridays, and i dont get off till 5ish then a two hour drive, hmm this is tough
By york62
#20718 :(...wee need a local meet up!...i woudl love some day to have like a civic eg meet somewhere!
By teal_dx
york62 wrote::(...wee need a local meet up!...i woudl love some day to have like a civic eg meet somewhere!

set one up :thumb:
I do local Ohio meets cause that's where I live. Everyone can set something up in their area. You guys can have a track day, swap day, photoshoot meet, or just get together for a beer.

Any kind of meet is a good meet, it's a good way to know the members better and meet other people who are obsessed with civics :woot:
By chnzgoofball
teal_dx wrote:

start driving tomorrow, you'll make it in time :D

hahaha man i have school and work lol one weekend im gonna fly out there just to have a beer with u lol :lol:
By vtec_gloucester
teal_dx wrote:
york62 wrote::(...wee need a local meet up!...i woudl love some day to have like a civic eg meet somewhere!

set one up :thumb:
I do local Ohio meets cause that's where I live. Everyone can set something up in their area. You guys can have a track day, swap day, photoshoot meet, or just get together for a beer.

Any kind of meet is a good meet, it's a good way to know the members better and meet other people who are obsessed with civics :woot:

id be more than happy to set some UK meets up but i doubt any1 would come! all the members on here live atleast 100 miles away from each other!

plus, our summer has been SHIT this year, we have had like 2 days of sun :thumbdown:

all goes well we should have more UK members next year and our weather will be better.

anyway, have fun at your BBQ :thumb:
By pacmanlives
#20946 I will be there teal, what do you want me to bring?
I get off work @ 6 could be over 6:30-7ish.
By hondajunkee

how long of a drive is it from where your at in canada to ohio anyway?
By pacmanlives
#20952 maps.google.com says 1,800 km – about 18 hours 40 min
By chnzgoofball
#20956 what about from California to ohio?? :lol: