Snow, Beer, Sports... and some of the finest EG's in the Midwest.
By J'95
#186236 That is some sad, sad news for the 74 year old man not a way to die in your golden age.
For the driver you play with fire and you'll get burn and it will cost your life,
stupid kids now days, pissed off, they don't just damage someone else property but take lives away along with them. :thumbdown:
By asianrob
#186237 damn thats a hard way to learn a lesson...
By berg89
#186238 :x That's crazy. R.I.P to everyone who has been involved in a car crash, specially the the people that shouldn't of been involved.
By OleFolk
#190910 that sucks man. These things happen. Just imagine you get a call from they cops saying they found ur acura and it just killed two people now its wrapped around a tree...phew
By OleFolk
#190911 i think those new plates are cursed
By Gorveatt
#190930 it's a shame there was an innocent man killed, but i feel no remorse for the thief, and if the passenger did escape i hope they catch him as well
By Classiccarsrule85
Gorveatt wrote:it's a shame there was an innocent man killed, but i feel no remorse for the thief, and if the passenger did escape i hope they catch him as well

x2 hopefully he either dies from his wounds because he gets them infected because hes an idiot of coarse for trying to run off because its stupid to run from teh law....and dies an agonizing slow death how could you live with yourself watching or seeing 2 people die because your stupid ass was well stupid

Prayers go out to the innocent victim in all of this crapola and its also sad to say that the integra was totaled as well....kinda stupid that we live in a country where even those who hurt others and break laws get treated in teh same hospital and way innocent people do....
By OleFolk
#219754 :shock: wow
It ends up I know the guy who owned that integra
By chrono404
OleFolk wrote::shock: wow

Did he get any type of compensation for his lost car?
By OleFolk
#219811 i dont know il ask him
By 93cxhb

what did the car have under the hood?
By OleFolk
#219902 "i didnt own it at the time when it got stolen my buddy did and he got screwed and didnt get nething "

Apparently he sold it to his buddy before it got stolen
By OleFolk
93cxhb wrote:

what did the car have under the hood?

"it was probably a 12.5 sec car it had a built ls with turbo and whatever"