Snow, Beer, Sports... and some of the finest EG's in the Midwest.
By teal_dx
#19073 Thinking about having a lil cookout with some members form ohioscions.com here at my place, along with some cornhole, pool, darts & old school nes.

I've chatted with a few of you locals (D15kid & pacmanlives) a couple times about meeting up for a burger/beer...

anyone interested?

if everyone brings 1 food item- buns, burgers, cheese, etc (and byob), that will be plenty of food for everyone to eat.

I posted a similar thread on OS, http://forum.ohioscions.com/showthread.php?t=7155 so I'll keep this one up to date on what people are bringing. :woot:
By ChicagoMike
#19075 Dammit, I'm hungry and 2500 miles away!! :x
By ohDirka
#19078 what time? and what do you want me to bring?
By ohDirka
#19082 just talked to pacmanlives he said he'll be there
By teal_dx
#19282 Those storms knocked my home internet down all day yesterday :x

The time... How's ~7pm sound?
If each of you want to bring a pack of hamburger buns, I'll get the meat and I'll have OS members bring the rest :woot:
By vtec_gloucester
#19285 this a world wide BBQ???

i feel soooo left out :( :lol:
By vtec_gloucester
#19294 ***calls a taxi***

"to the air port please"

:lol:
By hondajunkee
#19302 dang i just might have to take a drive up there sounds like a good time
By teal_dx
hondajunkee wrote:dang i just might have to take a drive up there sounds like a good time

it's probably a 2 hr drive, but if you don't mind the drive then come on up! :thumb:

(I've got a couch & futon down stairs if anyone needs to crash)
By chnzgoofball
#19329 im there! ill see u in like 4 days of straight driving from cali lol damn we really should get a date so all civic-eg members can meet face to face... but thats hella hard... haha :lol:
By pacmanlives
#19361 I am there dude
By fresh eh2*
chnzgoofball wrote:im there! ill see u in like 4 days of straight driving from cali lol damn we really should get a date so all civic-eg members can meet face to face... but thats hella hard... haha :lol:

That would be bangin!! But it is madd hard lol
By teal_dx
#21336 I posted the pics from round 2 and forgot about the pics from round 1 lol

21 and over what? lol

she showed us her boobies lol (but we missed the photo op)

closing time