Snow, Beer, Sports... and some of the finest EG's in the Midwest.
By teal_dx
#18669 This unit was built in 1978. It has 3 levels, main, lower, and loft. It also has a very large 2 car garage with a floor drain, new epoxy floor coating and new roof. The Condo interior has a lot of wood trim and real wood paneling (not the cheap dark paneling people put in their basements). The carpet is newer. The kitchen and eating area walls were textured (like an italian restaurant style) and painted last year. Kitchen appliances are included. 2 Full Bathrooms- both bathrooms have also been repainted within the last year, and have new lighting fixtures. This unit has a large 15x12 utility/laundry room downstairs with electric dryer & washer hookups. (I'll include the washer/dryer if you need them) There is also a 14x12 balcony deck (refinished fall '07) on the main level, with a walk out patio underneath from the 18x21 lower level bedroom/rec room. The 18x15 master bedroom is on the 3rd floor loft with high vaulted ceiling & window

This unit is located in the scenic Merriman Valley, 5 miles from downtown Akron & University of Akron. Right down the hill in the heart of the Valley, is the Tow Path Trail- a 20 mile long trail for walking/riding that stretches from Akron to Cleveland. I ride my bicycle to downtown Akron on the towpath in about 30 min.
Right in the Valley is a gas station, small grocery stores, CVS, many varieties of restaurants, and bars/pubs, all within walking distance. Also near by (5 mile radius) is the huge Sand Run Metropark, Gorge Metro Park, Cascade Valley Park, and a hand full of smaller parks and a few golf courses.
Route 8 and I-77 are both easily accessible from this area.

summary: Well maintained, contempory styling, huge main rooms, walk in closets, large outdoor balcony & lower patio, high vaulted loft ceiling, large oversized 2 car garage, free water & heat, fresh paint in kitchen, bathrooms, eating area and deck, wood burning fireplace, located in the scenic Merriman Valley.
HOA $300/mo. Includes Free water, Free Heat, Salting & snow removal, trash removal, ALL common ground & exterior building maintenance/repair, association insurance, landscaping & lawn care.
Woodridge School District
1,640 SQ. FT
pics:

Floorplan

Family Room

Eating Area, Kitchen, Foyer in background

Loft

Rec Room/ 2nd bedroom

Garage

I am looking to sell ASAP so I can start buying my next home. Asking price is $98,500 Reduced- NOW $91,000 since I'm looking to sell soon.
Last edited by teal_dx on Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:56 am, edited 4 times in total.
By ChicagoMike
#18671 This is perfect for those oversea's members!! Get yo butts over to the states! :twisted:

Nice place with a very nice price, G/L on the sale!! :thumb:
By vtec_gloucester
#18673 *** gets on the phone to the missus and tells her to start packing***

:lol:

good luck with the sale mate :thumb:
By ohDirka
#18735 thats a nice crib teal 8)
By Racing Rice
#20242 Wow, thats a pimpin crib for a town house.. To bad I'm not looking to move up north. :thumb:
By chnzgoofball
#20243 thats a nice place to live! :thumb:
By JDM michael
#20255 50,000 quid :jawdrop: i love the states :D
By chnzgoofball
#20257 how many levels is it? it looks like 3-4 levels :? :?
By chnzgoofball
teal_dx wrote:3 levels :thumb:
guys- girls love this place :hehe:

i would bet hehe :lol:
By ohDirka
#20307 its most def a nice pad
By teal_dx
#37526 update:
[SIZE="5"]Price reduced to $95,000.
I will pay $500 cash to anyone who finds a buyer
[/SIZE]
This offer is good for a month or so, then I'm going to have to give in and hire a real estate agent.