Snow, Beer, Sports... and some of the finest EG's in the Midwest.
By teal_dx
#164755 Image

Does it look like it could be a butter package if you took the numbers/letters off? :?

I'll be keeping my current plates!
Last edited by teal_dx on Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By JUICE
#164757 they're pretty terrible looking. thats for sure. not looking forward to puttin one of those on come my b-day in March

edit: all i need is a sticker in march. no ugly plates! :woot:
Last edited by JUICE on Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By GSRSI
#166935 sadly i actually like them better than the red white and blue ones... i wish i could get the old school plates.
By OleFolk
#190899 i got my eg november of 2009 and when i went to get plates the old ohio plates where still an option so i chose those. I dont really like the new plates
By forcefedEG
#190900 it really dose look like the land o lakes box... :lol:
By Carfanatic
#190902 lol! I like it. the amerikans always use the license plates as a draw/color board. lol. I like it! :thumb:
By Sirk
#191939 I'd be pissed if i had to put those on my car!
By Classiccarsrule85
#191940 should see the new york ones lol look like 50's plates with piss yellow and blue
By Method
teal_dx wrote:I liked these the best... still have them on one of my cars:

who is correct??

By forcefedEG
#191973 i belive the wright brothers were born in ohio (at least on of them for sure i believe it was orville).... and then they moved to nc later on i think one had a business there, so both are right :wink:
By OleFolk
Method wrote:
teal_dx wrote:I liked these the best... still have them on one of my cars:

who is correct??

they are both correct. The wright brothers where born in Dayton Ohio. Tested and flew their plane in kitty hawk north Carolina. Reason why i know that is because ive been to both places and have experienced the problem....i know its :x
By butta75
Classiccarsrule85 wrote:should see the new york ones lol look like 50's plates with piss yellow and blue

Look at these ugly things, Image