Snow, Beer, Sports... and some of the finest EG's in the Midwest.
By GSRSI
#163131 im north of dyt in urbana... 45 min drive to dyt and a 45 min drive to columbus.
By ohDirka
#163603 I'll be there in July! Depending on how much money I can save up is how long I'll be there.
By andyisftw
#187063 if anyone is interested, some of my friends were talking about a co-meet with Team Integra down in Hocking Hills late this summer/early fall.

it's an awesome place for some pictures/cookout, with hilly and winding roads.
By ohDirka
#187179 I may have to make a trip to Ohio to check this out...Just need someone with a Honda to roll with to the meet :thumb:
By teal_dx
D15kid wrote:I may have to make a trip to Ohio to check this out...Just need someone with a Honda to roll with to the meet :thumb:

I might know a guy with a boosted EG :whistle:

Hey I saw Joe was selling his B18 & his B16 on CL... he getting out of the honda game? He mentioned he had a baby on the way last time I was there.

I'll have to let him know about this meet if he's still got his hatch...
By OleFolk
#190898 Solon Ohio has designated parking lot only for car shows that go on there. They have themes such as hot rods or motorcycles. One theme is tuners im sure that would be a pretty legit place to meet up the only problem is for some of you it would be far away