Snow, Beer, Sports... and some of the finest EG's in the Midwest.
By teal_dx
#125494 Image

Civic-EG.com Ohio/Midwest BBQ & Photoshoot Meet.
Sunday Afternoon/Evening 8-2-09

There will be NO street racing, burnouts, etc. This is a meet to chill, eat, and snap some nice pics of our rides. Then we'll hit up a local cruise in, Super Fly Sunday in downtown Akron.

Meet:
Water Works Park
2025 Munroe Falls Avenue
Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44221

2:00 PM: BBQ

Food:
Burgers - teal_dx
Hotdogs - BlackCurrantKord (ohiohondas)
Sliced Cheese - gweya (ohiohondas)
Burger Buns - gweya (ohiohondas)
Dog Buns - Rice2NiceEG & Mason
Chips - gweya (ohiohondas)
Cookies/Sweets - kEv09 (ohiohondas)
Macaroni Salad/Other -
other/tons of stuff - HondaDNA (ohiohondas)

Drinks:
Bottled Water - joe (ohiohondas)
Soda - joe (ohiohondas)
drinks - TooPhatSpitFire (ohiohondas)
cooler/ice - BlackCurrantKord (ohiohondas)

Condiments:
Ketchup, Mustard - Rice2NiceEG & Mason
Paper Plates/Napkins -
Charcoal - BlackCurrantKord (ohiohondas)
Lighter Fluid - teal_dx

4-ish PM: Caravan Rt. 8 South to Downtown Akron

We'll be making several stops at photo spots around the downtown area. Ultimately, the number of vehicles in the group will determine which spots we will shoot at. Some smaller spots may not be used if the number of vehicles is too many. A list of detailed locations will be provided closer to the final date, when I have a more accurate vehicle count.

Everyone bring your camera & tripod!

I'll also be shooting everyone's car.
High Quality prints of the photos will be available after.
These will be printed on high quality archival photo paper. Suitable for framing or hang as a thick poster.

After some shooting, we'll roll to the Spaghetti Warehouse in downtown Akron for Super Fly Sunday. This is a weekly cruise in from 6pm to 10pm on Sundays that is mostly imports. Depending on how long we hang here and how many people are still out, I'd like to get out and do a little more shooting after.
http://330tuning.com/gallery/albums/use ... s-2009.gif >>>flyer for Super Fly Sunday

Please post if you are in and what you can bring to the cookout! Also # of guests so I can get an idea of how much food we will need :thumb:

1. teal_dx - bringing some burgers + grill utencils + lighter fluid
Last edited by teal_dx on Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:20 am, edited 7 times in total.
By JUICE
#125627 contemplating the 9hr round trip.... i really wanna go. if we can get a group together around here or at least from columbus to cruise up i would feel alot better.
By rtegra92
#125682 if my car is rollin by then, (((which im trying very hard))) Ill try and get there,
just welded on bulkhead tonite , nice and straight so everythings going to plan,
By red92hatchback
#125708 I am down as long as i get my car aligned by then.. i can handle a two hour drive
By krstephens330
#128453 Im totally down if i can get the ride running good soon only a 45 min drive :thumb:
By teal_dx
#128520 looks like everybody in north half of ohio needs to get to work on their car this month... including me! I doubt I'll get mine all complete, but i plan on getting it complete enough to drive to the meet :woot:
By nastyb16a
#128551 i wanna go ill see what i can do nice organization skills btw haha :thumb:
By JUICE
nastyb16a wrote:i wanna go ill see what i can do nice organization skills btw haha :thumb:

your halfway..... maybe wait up for me??

where all the southwest ohio ppl. would be nice to get a crew together!
By nastyb16a
#128931 if im able to go ill PM you and see if i can get some of my friends to head up having a crew would be alot nicer going it alone would suck :(
By rtegra92
#128943 im in dayton
By nastyb16a
#128947 totaly but dont be suprised if i cant jobs not going too well along with some other stuff so if i cant go itd be cool if you guys could get some shots of the crew and there cars and do we need a flyer chances are i may be able to help advertise this meet if youd like because id love to help out if i cant go
:thumb: