Snow, Beer, Sports... and some of the finest EG's in the Midwest.
By teal_dx
#122383 This thread is for all local Ohio sales. If you're right across the border in a neighboring state, you're welcome to post too. This is for all local classifieds, especially for big things that can't be shipped.

Your post must include the following:
- FS: or WTB in subject & post
- name of object in subject & post
- accurate description
- price
- best method of contact
- pics are a plus!
By teal_dx
#187552 Posting this for a friend,
He's looking for someone local who has a 94+ B series intermediate shaft for a manual car to sell. PM me if anyone has anything :thumb:
The closer to Akron, the better! :woot:
By OleFolk
#191087 I didnt want to add a new topic so il add this here

For those who dont know what pull a part is
It is a organised srapped car yard
$1 entry fee
you bring your own tools
Remove your own parts and buy them

http://pullapart.com/inventory/SearchDetail.aspx
By JUICE
#196412 a friend of mine is selling his project :cry:

to finish it up it needs axles, linkage, and a couple small odds and ends. what is there is completely legit. i know the motor/trans only have 31k on them....

if anyone's actually interested, PM me for his phone number. I'll update this if he sells it. it SHOULD go quick for what he's asking... wish i had the $$$$. hate to see this thing go :|

i have a civic that ive been working on for about 2 years now that i dont have the money to finish, so its up to someone else at this point.

it has a k20z1 with avid mounts and a carcepts shifter box. the engine bay is shaved, wire tucked, and brake line tucked all completed. has a carbon fiber hood and duck bill. the interior is complete and very clean. has jdm steering wheel, all the floor mats, gsr seats, and air bag tray. it also has brand new mudd flaps from honda on it. no rust on the car, all dents have been fixed it really just needs paint. all parts are honda. fenders have side markes in them and has the jdm clear corners.

it would be a great car when its done just requiers some money. there is more stuff im sure but u would have to come look at it. im either wanting 3500 or to trade for a motorcycle thats it i will not part the car out so dont ask

By brizz740
#227052 ok im looking for front integra seats.i got the dark blue back seats out of a 96 integra ls and im looking for front ones now to go in my hatch.im not sure on what years they had ths blue seats but those are the ones im looking for.i dont wanna spend more than 100 for em since there just basic cloth seats. im about 30 min away from columbus
By brizz740
#230236 these are 100% brand new.i opened one to take a pic but the others are wrapped up still.they come with locking lugs,warranty that replaces tires and there nitro filled for no rust. there speedy lite 5, black with chrome lip 4 lug universal.i paid $873 and like i said there brand new never even tried on,i want $800 maybe make a offer but dont get ridiculious there new.im in licking county and if you want a pic of it ill text it to you.we can meet some where if you wanna buy.i need cash so no trades sorry
By lsvbeghatch
#257541 i am looking for a ls or b20z, only the b20z dont really wanna go with the b20 but if i have to i want the oil squirters lol i live in logan ohio not willing to travel to the end of the world lol
By lotz6996
#268345 im looking for a center console for my ej1. willing to drive anywhere in ohio and possibly indiana. only ones i can find reasonably priced will have to be shipped from asia. im located in sidney OH
By lsvbeghatch
#274143 Really really wanna trade off my bmw bottlecaps they are red with aluminum "silver" lip ppg painted really nice wheels I am just very tired of them hit me up 419-969-9592 I live in logan ohio 43138
By stupidhurts
#279761 I am looking for a variety of parts for my project.

Hatch/Coupe front bumper
Hatch rear bumper
CX/VX fenders
Hatch interior panels in black
Hatch pillar covers and headliner (no sunroof) in gray

Located in Findlay, willing to pick up parts.
By teal_dx
#283267 Looking to trade a 92-95 coupe/hatch carbon fiber hood for $250 plus a black OEM hood. OEM hood must be in good shape - no rust or dents. The CF hood is JSP brand from Summit Racing (a long time ago) and fits great.

PM me if interested.
Last edited by teal_dx on Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By FG2_Andrew
#312888 garage clean-out! i am in need of some bass gear and need this stuff gone!

OBD0 PR4-A02 - $make offer
EG sedan fender - $10
D15B throttle body, intake manifold, and fuel rail - $50
D15B exhaust manifold - $10
B18B throttle body - $10
4 no name 4x100 wheels, bad tires - $100
13" steelies, need tires - $75
ported box with sub - $20
EF? D series motor bracket/mount - free
D15b7/8 valve covers - $10
EG/DC front shock tower bar - $20
EG/DC rear shock tower bar - $30
Sunpro Supertach II - $10
(2) sets of D series wires, used but working condition - $5 / set
EG hatchback eBay exhaust - $75

i'm not looking to mess with a bunch of shipping.. so most large items are pickup only!