Snow, Beer, Sports... and some of the finest EG's in the Midwest.
By teal_dx
#120800 The unit is going to be available again starting July 1. (Also selling if you're looking to buy)

This place is perfect for 1 person who wants a lot of space, or a great deal divided between 2 people who don't want to be cramped in a small apartment. I've lived here for about 5 years. Now I'm getting married and it's time for me to leave my ultimate batchelor pad behind. I've been trying to sell it for a while, but seeing if I will have better luck renting.

Family Room

Eating Area, Kitchen, Foyer in background

Loft, Master bedroom

Rec Room/ 2nd bedroom

oversized 2 car private Garage

About the Unit:
It has 3 levels, main, lower, and loft.
2 large bedrooms with walk-in closets. (18x15 master loft, 18x21 lower)
2 Full Bathrooms.
Kitchen/Eating Area.
Extra Dining room/office.
Large storage area.
Oversized 2 car garage with 3 remote openers
The carpet and interior are very clean. New paint & lighting.
Kitchen appliances are included.
Large 15x12 utility/laundry room downstairs with dryer & washer, lots of counter space, cabinets & drawers.
14x12 balcony deck with a walk out patio underneath.
New 10000 btu wall air conditioner installed in loft last month

This unit is located in the scenic Merriman Valley, 5 miles from downtown Akron & University of Akron. Right down the hill in the heart of the Valley, is the Tow Path Trail- a 20 mile long trail for walking/riding that stretches from Akron to Cleveland. I ride my bicycle to downtown Akron on the towpath in about 30 min.
Right in the Valley is a gas station, gym, small grocery stores, CVS, many varieties of restaurants, and bars/pubs, all within walking distance. Also near by (5 mile radius) is the huge Sand Run Metropark, Gorge Metro Park, Cascade Valley Park, and a hand full of smaller parks and a few golf courses.
Route 8 and I-77 are both easily accessible from this area. Woodridge School District. This Condo is in a quiet development and has been well maintained & kept clean. Looking for a responsible renter who will not trash the place.

Price: $985/mo
Includes Free water, Free Heat, Appliances, Salting & snow removal, trash removal, ALL common ground & exterior building maintenance/repair, property insurance (not renter's insurance for your contents) landscaping & lawn care.

The only bill you need to pay is Electric, which is in the $40-50 range for me, more if I run the AC.

1 month security deposit required.

Will also consider rent to own option if interested.

Floorplan:
By Chance
#120801 If I were single I'd be moving to OH right now! 8)

GL dude :thumb:
By spiritR
#120819 :shock: thats a nice ass place and cheap too, if only i lived in ohio.
goodluck with finding a tenant :thumb:
By waynlewis
#120894 Nice looking place there. Good luck with renting/selling it. And congrats on getting married.

Btw. are those 17" gt rims in the background, on the garage pic? Interested in parting with those, w/o tires?

thx
By teal_dx
waynlewis wrote:Nice looking place there. Good luck with renting/selling it. And congrats on getting married.

Btw. are those 17" gt rims in the background, on the garage pic? Interested in parting with those, w/o tires?

thx

They are actually aftermarket 18". I still have the original 17" gt rims in the boxes, but want to keep them for the car.
By chrono404
#122708 Bump

If I wasn't tied down here, and wasn't afraid of Ohio Winters and hella salt use I would be out there renting that out ASAP.