Japan, Philippines, Thailand, Australia and everything inbetween
By Mr-EG4
#332884 I do! But I'm not exactly sure how to put it up & do all of the stuff that you have on! You have a nice ride bro! Where did you find that part for your hood? I'm thinkin of going carbon fibre & putting one of them on! [/url]
By gtstripes
Mr-EG4 wrote:I do! But I'm not exactly sure how to put it up & do all of the stuff that you have on! You have a nice ride bro! Where did you find that part for your hood? I'm thinkin of going carbon fibre & putting one of them on! [/url]

join photobucket and upload pics on there then youll see an image code just copy and paste here :)

and thanks man :) had her for almost 5 years so its been a slow but sure build :) i bought the hood bra off a mate for 50bux :woot:

do you have a sedan or hatch??
By Mr-EG4
#332919 Will do asap !!

Planning on keeping mine for ages too! Saw your pictures originally from nsw yeah?

Hatch! Tried to find a sedan, but all had problems -.- but I'm happy with my ride! $50??? HOLY MOLY THATS CHEAP!! :thumb: :thumb:
By gtstripes
Mr-EG4 wrote:Will do asap !!

Planning on keeping mine for ages too! Saw your pictures originally from nsw yeah?

Hatch! Tried to find a sedan, but all had problems -.- but I'm happy with my ride! $50??? HOLY MOLY THATS CHEAP!! :thumb: :thumb:

yeah man from the cootamundra/young riverina region :) but moved to canberra to study!

and yeah thats pretty cheap :p you can get them on ebay for like $60 non genuine.. still does the same job haha
By Mr-EG4
#332954 im from the minchinbury/blacktown region! alot of ek's here but barely any eg's that are jdm!

i think ill be buying one pretty soon ! im still on my red p's tho ! bloody aus laws everything is defect nowadays :cry: :thumbdown:
By Mr-EG4
#332962 http://i1363.photobucket.com/albums/r70 ... 13c3fe.jpg

http://i1363.photobucket.com/albums/r70 ... b585ce.jpg

http://i1363.photobucket.com/albums/r70 ... 6cff39.jpg

this is my ride ! im changing my rims to 16's and i still have alot to do on it, tell me what you think and what i should do !
By gtstripes
#333001 nice ride man! nice and stock for you to build it your way :woot: love your front lip BTW!

my opinions would be to get coilovers, and the jap tail lights, black housing headlight with amber corner lights, spray interior with black vinyl dye, nice dished rims, and I/H/E :D the list goes on man. welcome to honda; where you pour your life savings :lol: :woot:
By Mr-EG4
gtstripes wrote:nice ride man! nice and stock for you to build it your way :woot: love your front lip BTW!

my opinions would be to get coilovers, and the jap tail lights, black housing headlight with amber corner lights, spray interior with black vinyl dye, nice dished rims, and I/H/E :D the list goes on man. welcome to honda; where you pour your life savings :lol: :woot:

I'm definitely going to get amber lights with black housing lights & where can I find jap tail lights? I want to get coilovers soon but don't have funds atm! Deffs going to touch up the interior! I want to get deep dish but I don't want to get defected by the bloody pigs :(