Japan, Philippines, Thailand, Australia and everything inbetween
By 5ive_on_the_floor
#17235 Hi guys, as you all know the PI members of Civic-EG.com have access to some hard-to-find parts here in the PI for your lovely sedans and hatches. If you like, we can try to find them for you, we'll just post the prices and shipping details as well. Just post what you're looking for and we'll do our darndest to find those parts. :)

Hey this could also work out vice versa, we might need some USDM parts as well. :wink:

------------------

shipping fee link :)

http://www.philpost.gov.ph/download/PARCEL%20RATES-%20Air%20and%20Surface2001.pdf

just look for USA and you have 2 options for shipping:

air parcel and surface parcel

the numbers are still in Philippine Peso, so just divide the number/ fee to how much the exchange rate is in PI :thumb:

thanks
Last edited by 5ive_on_the_floor on Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By -EJ1- COUPE
#17267 what do you guys have for interior pieces that we dont ie- coin pocket, amber emitting buttons and such? if you could let me know i would be mighty interested in some
By EvilmasteR
H22+LSD-EJ2 wrote:what do you guys have for interior pieces that we dont ie- coin pocket, amber emitting buttons and such? if you could let me know i would be mighty interested in some

we have those here. yagbols can hook u up with some ;)
By -EJ1- COUPE
#17281 let me know what's available i'll probably pick up most of it so i can at least get some stuff back together on my car. thanks guys :thumb:
By 5ive_on_the_floor
H22+LSD-EJ2 wrote:let me know what's available i'll probably pick up most of it so i can at least get some stuff back together on my car. thanks guys :thumb:

ima talk to yagbols over the weekend, we'll let you know ASAP. :)
By chnzgoofball
projecthonda wrote:great idea! :woot: :woot:

pinned :thumb:

x2 :woot:
By stefan
#17331 It has come to my attention, most parts cost about half of what they charge in the states.
Is there an Asian (like in Taiwan or the Phillipines) site with webshop, selling all kinds of turbo-material, like the ones they have in the USA?
SSAC quality plus a bit will do :)
By LSI_EG_DAN
#17464 also looking for audio console! or the double din consoles, or they may be same thing hehe let me know wat ya can get :) cheers
By projecthonda
#17636 we have JDM audio consoles here

thats what im using right now :thumb:
By mage182
#21233 Hey. I'm looking for a Front Gathers set of speakers for an EG hatch (Door speaker, Tweeter, Crossover). Can you get that?
By CScivic22
#33845 idk if i figured this right but i am pretty sure it is and damn its cheap!

685.00 PHP = 16.7308 USD

nice! i might have to be ordering parts from here soon.

btw thats the shipping rate.
By teal_dx
#36019 Hey, I've been looking for a JDM part for a while over here for a friend's DA Integra, but no luck finding it...

a passenger kick panel, black, from a RHD 90-93 Integra:

Also, he is interested in some JDM parts for his 4th gen Accord (CB7) too.

Let me know what you've got :woot:
By Outkast-Jayco
#38253 How much are the JDM center consoles going for in the PI?

Also how good are your deals on Rota's?

Salamat!