Japan, Philippines, Thailand, Australia and everything inbetween
By teal_dx
#17219 Here's a thread for you guys to post for sale / want to buy items in if you're looking to buy/sell locally. You can post them in the Main Classifieds section too, but since you're on the other side of the world, you might get more bites in here :woot:

dogfight & projecthonda moderate this area, so they can clean this thread from time to time as items are sold so it doesn't get too cluttered. :thumb:

------------------

teal, let me add this shipping fee link to this post :)

http://www.philpost.gov.ph/download/PARCEL%20RATES-%20Air%20and%20Surface2001.pdf

just look for USA and you have 2 options for shipping:

air parcel and surface parcel

the numbers are still in Philippine Peso, so just divide the number/ fee to how much the exchange rate is in PI :thumb:

thanks
-projecthonda
By -EJ1- COUPE
#17225 with sidemarkers? and what does that convert to in us dollers?
By projecthonda
H22+LSD-EJ2 wrote:with sidemarkers? and what does that convert to in us dollers?
around $56

peso dollar rate in PI is 44 per $1 :)
By 5ive_on_the_floor
projecthonda wrote:
H22+LSD-EJ2 wrote:with sidemarkers? and what does that convert to in us dollers?
around $56

peso dollar rate in PI is 44 per $1 :)

yup! and just to remind you guys the exchange rate fluctuates, so prices may change in regards to the exchange rates if you know what i mean. :)
By -EJ1- COUPE
#17230 is that with sidemarkers though? how much you think it would be to ship them
By projecthonda
#17233 ^^^

i included the link for shipping fee on teal's post

maybe martino can work it out to include the sidemarkers if theres none :)
By dogfight
#17239 Hmm.. let's see i have a set of JDM headlights with city lights :)

maybe we can also use this as a trading post. ;)
By projecthonda
dogfight wrote:maybe we can also use this as a trading post. ;)
+1 :thumb:
By -EJ1- COUPE
#17265 i would want the headlights if you got them :thumb:
By martino

no sidemarkers yet. but i could go look for some. i think they're around $11/pair.

as for shipping, i'll have to find a way to send it to you. i dunno how much FedEx charges for packages from the PI to the states.
By -EJ1- COUPE
#17490 well just let me know and we can work something out. are the fenders in good shape?
By hondajunkee
#17492 im in need of some parts, like jdm clear corners, fenders with side markers, audio consol, you know all the goodies we didnt get in the US
By dogfight
H22+LSD-EJ2 wrote:i would want the headlights if you got them :thumb:

sure! im just gonna give it for 4000 pesos plus shipping. ;)

i also have some USDM clearance lamps for the hatch. :)

id be happy to trade with items from you guys. ;)