Japan, Philippines, Thailand, Australia and everything inbetween
By Mr. Focus
#320902 Woah, i only just saw this section. I'm from the land down under also. I hail from Sunny qld. The land of the biggest jdm gatherings ;)
By Mr. Focus
#320940 There's heaps in Sin City, but i dunno about the 'bra. You heading to the JDMYard birthday this weekend???

We just had our local Downshift meet in Brisbane over the weekend. 800 cars turned up! Lucky for me, i missed it due to running the weekend shift :(
By gtstripes
#321080 yup! i might go, im not running this weekend woot! have next weekend though! fkn works getting so busy now that its almost xmas!! cant wait to set up the go-karts we have in next weeks cataloug!!
By Mr. Focus
#321135 I wanted to go, but i just cant get there....and i have the weekend off too! I'm also running next weekends shift. Thats too freaky hey

Hahahahaha the go-karts look fun hey. I wanted to give one of the folding bikes a go, but we sold them all in a week

PS. We SMASHED the last POTW, by almost 400 units!
By gtstripes
Mr. Focus wrote:I wanted to go, but i just cant get there....and i have the weekend off too! I'm also running next weekends shift. Thats too freaky hey

Hahahahaha the go-karts look fun hey. I wanted to give one of the folding bikes a go, but we sold them all in a week

PS. We SMASHED the last POTW, by almost 400 units!

cant go, brakes are getting all replaced/fixed.. $1000 so far ha ha no car till monday-tuesday

we were meant to get 4 in out load but we got NONE.. the explorer folding bikes are so fkn awesome, i took it for a spin around the block :P so light, riding on air hahahaha

how the fuck do yous sell so much POTW?!? we sell like 1-10 at the most hahahaha
By Mr. Focus
gtstripes wrote:
cant go, brakes are getting all replaced/fixed.. $1000 so far ha ha no car till monday-tuesday

we were meant to get 4 in out load but we got NONE.. the explorer folding bikes are so fkn awesome, i took it for a spin around the block :P so light, riding on air hahahaha

how the fuck do yous sell so much POTW?!? we sell like 1-10 at the most hahahaha

Oh man, that sux! I guess we'll just have to check the pics on OH next week

Serious! We've had our go-karts for 3 weeks now. They're sitting there teasing us with temptation hahahahahaha. Found out today we've got 6 bikes IBT'd from Emerald. Apparently they're the only store in QLD with more than 1 and we've practically sold them all already

We push hard hey. Havent been pushing on this one so much. We're aiming more for fitments and Club+
By gtstripes
Mr. Focus wrote:
gtstripes wrote:

Oh man, that sux! I guess we'll just have to check the pics on OH next week

Serious! We've had our go-karts for 3 weeks now. They're sitting there teasing us with temptation hahahahahaha. Found out today we've got 6 bikes IBT'd from Emerald. Apparently they're the only store in QLD with more than 1 and we've practically sold them all already

We push hard hey. Havent been pushing on this one so much. We're aiming more for fitments and Club+

haha yeah salavate over the honda pics

we r setting one up for display as soon as we bet one haha im going in tomoz on my day off to check it out haha

we have heaps of bikes, we have 6 folding ones and 3 fully sick enforcers haha

club + has died down, that used to be a massive awesome thing. now its just plane and boring haha ever sinse that russel ingal prize is over
By Sheppo_GLi
#331768 All the way up in Mackay QLD
By civic-chic
#332189 I'm in FNQ.
I've got the only EG I've seen in the area. It's pretty rare to see even the new civics around here.
By peter_g
#358228 New to the Forum, Originally from Aberdeen Scotland, I used to have a 2004 Civic Sport. That was a blinding car and convinced me to get this 1994 EG Civic.

I now live in Perth WA with the Civic that is storm damaged and looking for ways i can get rid of the damage and if I can find guides on how to remove the wing and other panels to try smoothing out the dimples, as well as getting the engine back into a good mechanical state that would be an awesome start.Once that is done I will look into making it look beautiful (could be a Spray job to Sun beam yellow, below is a good idea of what I would like

:love: